You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will you still listen to Michael Jackson?

Bjornebye

Will you still listen to Michael Jackson?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still listen to Michael Jackson?

• Yes why shouldn't I? His music isn't a nonce
    • No, the mans a paedophile therefore so is his music
    • Never listen to the cunt anyway he is shit

14 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

This is probably controversial but I don’t think Jackson was evil. He knew what he was doing was wrong but in his world he loved those kids and sticking your finger up their arse was a manifestation of that. Buying them anything they wanted lavishing them with gifts in his fucked up mind was a fair price for a blow job.

I don’t think he ever wanted to hurt them. He did like if he did it. Lied and should have gone down but hurt, in his mind, was not the intention.

Are you Jermaine Pennant returned to the forum. If so I claim my £5

No shitty childhood is a excuse for being a nonce

I have yet to finish the whole show (I am halfway through the second episode) and my concern with it is that either the kids were lying about it happening at the time or they are lying about it now. Either way the truth has been tainted somewhat and perhaps it is impossible to know for sure if the things they claimed happen really did. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Maybe you know, he just didn't touch them? I know that sounds a bit crazy like 

Well, yes, it does sound crazy that a paedophile would sleep with loads of kids and not actually touch most of them.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog said:

I still don't understand what all the kids who say he never touched them have to gain by lying.

Denying it is classic behaviour according to experts. Must take an awful lot to break silence on it- the knock on effects in their personal lives must be huge.

Plus you would have to assume that he didnt abuse every kid he came into contact with    

Just now, Dave D said:

Denying it is classic behaviour according to experts. Must take an awful lot to break silence on it- the knock on effects in their personal lives must be huge.

Plus you would have to assume that he didnt abuse every kid he came into contact with    

Sure, but the first part just doesn't apply to eg Corey Feldman, who has been open about the sexual abuse he did receive, yet insists Jackson wasn't one of his abusers.

I just find it amazing that someone could be such a voracious abuser of children and yet maintain enough discipline to not interfere with most of them. That must be uncommon, to say the least.

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

Sure, but the first part just doesn't apply to eg Corey Feldman, who has been open about the sexual abuse he did receive, yet insists Jackson wasn't one of his abusers.

I just find it amazing that someone could be such a voracious abuser of children and yet maintain enough discipline to not interfere with most of them. That must be uncommon, to say the least.

Maybe even nonces have a type SD. Don't worry your mind over it. 

On of the guys in the doc only decided to fess up after he was knocked back from directing the MJ cirque du soliel production.

seems strange you would go from wanting to be in control of a huge theatrical production celebrating someone to immediately accusing them of abuse.

2 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

On of the guys in the doc only decided to fess up after he was knocked back from directing the MJ cirque du soliel production.

seems strange you would go from wanting to be in control of a huge theatrical production celebrating someone to immediately accusing them of abuse.

Money grabber. 

Difficult to tell. They were apparently hugely convincing denying it at the original trial under cross examination from a hugely skilled prosecution team.

Now equally convincing saying it happened.

I know if I had been abused I would not keep a box of rings, one a wedding ring, given to me by my abuser.

Just now, Anny Road said:

Difficult to tell. They were apparently hugely convincing denying it at the original trial under cross examination from a hugely skill prosecution team.

Can they face perjury charges, or has the statute of limitations conveniently run out on that?

33 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Is it

Or wouldn't a abuser be looking for kids he could abuse without them bringing it up to family or fight back. Surely little different to a serial killer type stalking various victims while choosing their target. Genuine question as have no clue. Would have thought they would pick the victim they held the most power over