You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Terror attack in Berlin

Vincent Vega

Haha, good laugh!

Anyways, we've just started terror-season, so let's see how France and the Netherlands holds up before their elections.

The only recent terror attacks in the Netherlands ended up with a dead right wing extremist each time. One was by an Islamic extremist and the other was by an animal rights activist. You have to go back to the 1970s for anything before those two when the IRA killed a diplomat.

The only recent terror attacks in the Netherlands ended up with a dead right wing extremist each time. One was by an Islamic extremist and the other was by an animal rights activist. You have to go back to the 1970s for anything before those two when the IRA killed a diplomat.

Theo van Gogh was a right wing extremist? 

Pretty much, yeah. He made deliberately provocative anti Muslim propaganda. He was very popular with right wing dickheads and, erm, no that's about it.

I doubt you had even heard of him before you just Googled him now.

And that's why people like Farage and Trump succeed.

What about Ayaan?

What about the writers of The Book of Morman? Why aren't they scared?

Pretty much, yeah. He made deliberately provocative anti Muslim propaganda. He was very popular with right wing dickheads and, erm, no that's about it.

I doubt you had even heard of him before you just Googled him now.

I actually lived and 'worked' in Amsterdam at the time. I did my Phd at the Amsterdam VU.

And it just goes to show how little you've understood about anything if you think Theo was a 'right wing extremist'.

A few years earlier Pim Fortuyn was killed by scum of your ilk unfortunately.

I actually lived and 'worked' in Amsterdam at the time. I did my Phd at the Amsterdam VU.

And it just goes to show how little you've understood about anything if you think Theo was a 'right wing extremist'.

A few years earlier Pim Fortuyn was killed by scum of your ilk unfortunately.

Pim Fortuyn was murdered by an animal rights activist you thick bellend.

This looks fairly silly now :)

refugee-welcome-400x267.jpeg

I don't really know why I'm bothering as you're obviously a complete and utter fucktard.

However two points

a: One person doing this does not mean all refugees are dangerous. By that logic all Norwegians are dangerous because of what Breivik did for instance. Or all white British males are child molesters because of Saville or all Irishmen are terrorists because of the IRA and the UVF etc.

b: You're using smilies and apparently pleased that people have died because it confirms your belief that all Muslim refugees are dangerous.

I don't really know why I'm bothering as you're obviously a complete and utter fucktard.

However two points

a: One person doing this does not mean all refugees are dangerous. By that logic all Norwegians are dangerous because of what Breivik did for instance. Or all white British males are child molesters because of Saville or all Irishmen are terrorists because of the IRA and the UVF etc.

b: You're using smilies and apparently pleased that people have died because it confirms your belief that all Muslim refugees are dangerous.

And you like most lefties seem utterly unable to admit you were completely, blatantly WRONG!!!

:)

• Downvote 1