You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Again I think it's good Spurs win, keeps them in with a chance of catching Chelsea which in turn makes them need the points against Arsenal and the Mancs

If we win our last 4 games we'll make top 4, big IF mind. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Manc derby tomorrow and North London derby on the weekend, things will change. Mancs also have Swansea at the weekend who are fighting relegation and they usually give them a hard game, won 3 of the last 5 encounters. 

it really does not matter what mancs or arsenal do - our own shithouses will without doubt fuck up and fail - it is what they do. You just can't trust this side - they are total bottlers and completely incapable of winning football matches when it really matches.

• Upvote 8

it really does not matter what mancs or arsenal do - our own shithouses will without doubt fuck up and fail - it is what they do. You just can't trust this side - they are total bottlers and completely incapable of winning football matches when it really matches.

an tha knows. Don't do it to yourself lads. We all know how this is going to end.  I'll be amazed if we don't fuck this one up

Sarcasm. Okay.

i would guess i am no different to you or most people here in that i love liverpool football club and no matter how many times they break my heart, no matter how many times they fuck up in the same gut wrenching, heart breaking way that makes me so angry, that makes me feel so sick i'll still will them on and i'll still give the twats my unconditional love regardless of how much they hurt me, frustrate me or piss me off.......the fuckers are inside me forever and i love them - the bastards.....

and when i have the nark with them i'll give them dogs abuse in here and in every conversation that they dominate because they are so far under my skin no matter how unreasonabale it may look....

why?

because like you i love the fuckers....

• Upvote 2

That's all fair enough an tha. I repped you. Usually I'm more on the positive side, perhaps to a fault, and often you are on the more negative side, or perhaps it's fairer to say more realistic side. But the point being, which you made so well, is it's because you love the reds and they are under your skin.

Same here. It's hard not to care about them for me, too. Mrs G thinks I'm stupid when I'm in a bad mood when they lose. I probably should let it go but that Crystal Palace result bothered me. Again!

Anyhow, here's hoping we somehow manage to finish top four, and then somehow manage to strengthen enough in the summer to fight on next season.

• Upvote 2

That's all fair enough an tha. I repped you. Usually I'm more on the positive side, perhaps to a fault, and often you are on the more negative side, or perhaps it's fairer to say more realistic side. But the point being, which you made so well, is it's because you love the reds and they are under your skin.

Same here. It's hard not to care about them for me, too. Mrs G thinks I'm stupid when I'm in a bad mood when they lose. I probably should let it go but that Crystal Palace result bothered me. Again!

Anyhow, here's hoping we somehow manage to finish top four, and then somehow manage to strengthen enough in the summer to fight on next season.

Indeed I found myself thinking yesterday 'at least we still have something to play for' . In Feb I thought it would have been all over by now.

I know it's likely we'll balls it up but there is still hope. We could easily have been in 8th now.

Just seen Sanchez going down holding his face after being hit on the shoulder from a throw in. What an absolute prick, should have been sent off.

What the fuck, he's tweeted pictures of himself with an ice pack on his lip! This should probably go in the modern football thread. Football is over.

Just seen Sanchez going down holding his face after being hit on the shoulder from a throw in. What an absolute prick, should have been sent off.

What the fuck, he's tweeted pictures of himself with an ice pack on his lip! This should probably go in the modern football thread. Football is over.

I was just looking in here to see if anyone had posted about Sanchez after just seeing it myself!! What a massive twat

Cheers....have some rep back!