You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agger: Rodgers doesn't think I'm good enough

tlw content

Absolutely agree with the last post there. Agger has to be in top section of earners in the club, and at 29, is not really going to improve. He has a poor record with injuries and when fit, is not first choice. 

Get him out and get a younger model in. Makes total sense.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Lovren can play either side. Skrtel will be the one getting replaced. Too error prone. Plus, it's paper talk. Next.

Don't have a twitter account, Stig.

I'm going to take a wild guess here, is it one of Code's accounts?

I just typed mirohart into google

1st thing that came up was that twitter account saying it is someone who is a fan of the freestate cheetas, liverpool and the chicago bulls. From Crawley. 

2nd thing is his profile on here. 

Dont think it is code. Been a member since 2013, 0 posts. 

Agger at his best is way better than Lovren at his best, the problem is we haven't seen Daniel's best since January 1935. I'm not a big fan of Lovren, he's decent and that's it, last Summer was the time to buy him for normal fee from Lyon, now he's Premier League Proven © after one decent season and they'd want crazy money for him, fuck making these kind of deals with PL teams, search talented players in Bundesliga or Seria A, it's moronic to overpay after one season for an average defender.