You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal vs Liverpool - what formation/squad to go with?

Gym Beglin

Where's our own style gone. Last season it really looked like Rodgers had a philosophy it was his vision of how football should be played and the players seemed to be buying into it and improving. This season we've look incredibly disorganized, we've individuals who will get us results but the team itself has been pretty average often poor.

Were still in a good position though so I'm not too down though the shift leaves me baffled. Arsenal made us look pedestrian and amateur there the players looked mentally beaten very early on and stayed that way. If I hear proud from Rodgers in the interview I'll be livid.

Beaten by  better team. Today highlighted what we all knew anyway. If you stop our front two then you'll always have a run on our outnumbered midfield. That we don't have any game changers. That we're poorer without Johnson. And that Arsenal fans are massive, massive cunts.

Oh, and Enrique in for Cissokho please.

Other than that I'm not too disappointed as this was always going to be tough.

Let's not be overly negative here, this was one of the few games that we would have taken a loss before the season started.

Arsenal have started better than us this season, and we were traveling to the Emirates. No shame in losing tonight that's for sure.

I think Sturridge might be feeling aggravated that Suarez has been getting much of the attention lately. I say this basing myself on him not celebrating with much enthusiasm Suarez's goals last match. And that was a pretty nasty face he made to Suarez. I'm probably completely wrong. 

We badly need another forward.  If the two up top are having an off day, this side isn't winning.  There's also no one you'd even consider bringing on for either of them.

Results not the end of the world.  They're a good side, they were at home.  Might put an end to this title challengers bollocks.  We're still well in the hunt for a top four spot & a defeat away to one of the big boys won't change that.

Guest San Don

Beaten by  better team. Today highlighted what we all knew anyway. If you stop our front two then you'll always have a run on our outnumbered midfield. That we don't have any game changers. That we're poorer without Johnson. And that Arsenal fans are massive, massive cunts.

Oh, and Enrique in for Cissokho please.

Hmmm. I thought we brought our own downfall about. No one went with carluka or whatever he's called so he has a free shot when the ball comes back off the post. Toure holds of a challenge on ramsey as the ball bounces in front of him (ramsey).

I thought we were laboured today. Why? I dont know. We gave the ball away for fun. Sturridge worked his socks off.

A bad day at the office. I would have taken a draw before kick off mind.

We badly need another forward.  If the two up top are having an off day, this side isn't winning.  There's also no one you'd even consider bringing on for either of them.

Results not the end of the world.  They're a good side, they were at home.  Might put an end to this title challengers bollocks.  We're still well in the hunt for a top four spot & a defeat away to one of the big boys won't change that.

It wasn't about the forwards it was about the midfield.