You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If he's given heat after one single game in charge then whoever's giving him the heat is a cunt. We'd be no better than arsenal fans who wanted wenger sacked in october.

Other than joker's like Biscan and his crew, nobody'll be putting the pressure on. He'll be attempting to totally change our way of playing. As long as we have faith in his vision, he'll be given time.

Agreed. I'm not for a RAWK-style clamp down, but surely calling our new manager, who hasn't managed the team in one game, a 'useless cunt' meets the criteria.

There's a reason so many top posters have fucked off from this site. Temped to join them, at which point the self-suckers with rejoice and can act like cunts 'til they're blue in the nose.

Have the mod's on RAWK finally realised that the site is full of spastics and have as such decided to take action to get shut of practically every person on RAWK?

Agreed. I'm not for a RAWK-style clamp down, but surely calling our new manager, who hasn't managed the team in one game, a 'useless cunt' meets the criteria.

There's a reason so many top posters have fucked off from this site. Temped to join them, at which point the self-suckers with rejoice and can act like cunts 'til they're blue in the nose.

You're a "top poster" now?

Depends how you look at it I guess, with 15 posts a day I'm sure he must be close to something.

In his seemingly interminable exhanges with coro and a few others, I would suggest he's close to making anyone reading commit suicide.

The last volley appeared to be a discussion about American spellchecking software.

It's pricks like this bring back biscan arsewipe who have turned this forum into the utter shitfest it's become. There really are some fucking wastes of good blood and organs on here.

They should start with people with 100's of posts who won't put their hand in their pockets.

By that logic Rashid should never have went.

Some of the worst posters on here are ones who have a season ticket. In fact, out of all the people on my ignore list, none of them have a season ticket.

Go figure.

Anything else than 3 points away to West Brom and the heat is on in our next two home games against City and Arsenal.

Aye it's a veritable 6 pointer, seasons over if we don't get three points off West Brom. Proof that Gerrard has lost it, Reinna's chucking them in these days, midfield is a shambles, Rodgers is clearly out of his depth - Better get rid!

Brendan has my support, personally I think "Fans" like BbB are few and far between and the majority wouldn't even agree with Code about pressure being on after the first game if we don't win...

Code, were you just trying to be controversial, joking or is that what you seriously believe? I don't know.

* Another shocker of a thread.

Anything else than 3 points away to West Brom and the heat is on in our next two home games against City and Arsenal.

Three games? I can't see that. I think most people will appreciate he'll be trying to bed his system in, especially as we'll have lost players to the Olympics. A new manager with new ideas and a good footballing philosophy deserves seasons, not games. If we can see what he's trying to achieve, even if he desn't necessarily have the tools to achieve it, then I think he'll find the fans are very patient with him.

Three games? I can't see that. I think most people will appreciate he'll be trying to bed his system in, especially as we'll have lost players to the Olympics. A new manager with new ideas and a good footballing philosophy deserves seasons, not games. If we can see what he's trying to achieve, even if he desn't necessarily have the tools to achieve it, then I think he'll find the fans are very patient with him.

Lets see, his system has not proved anything to date so I'm not sure that will be the case.

West Brom is a team we should beat both home and away, if we only get 1 point or even worse 0 points from that game with two tough home games coming up I can see people start moaning already, what if we are trailing lets say 6 or 7 points behind the mancs after 3 games with them visiting Anfield in the next home game.

I'd be surprised if I dont see the phrase a must win game ahead of that one.

I also should add that our pre-season games can influence this on e way or the other.

Rodgers is a manager with everything to prove, apart from being new he really dont come with any baggage that give him much leeway.

Lets see, his system has not proved anything to date so I'm not sure that will be the case.

West Brom is a team we should beat both home and away, if we only get 1 point or even worse 0 points from that game with two tough home games coming up I can see people start moaning already, what if we are trailing lets say 6 or 7 points behind the mancs after 3 games with them visiting Anfield in the next home game.

I'd be surprised if I dont see the phrase a must win game ahead of that one.

I also should add that our pre-season games can influence this on e way or the other.

Rodgers is a manager with everything to prove, apart from being new he really dont come with any baggage that give him much leeway.

I really don't get why you get slated/hated so much on here - i think you are the best!!!!

Guest ShoePiss

It's unfortunate for him how the early fixture list has come out, it will put pressure on him. Like code says he has everything to prove and is a complete unknown in a job of this magnitude.

The thing is regardless of what happens in those early game they'll be forgotten half way through the season when we get a better idea of how his methods are working with our players.