You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

I'm no fan of Rafa one little bit, but this thing with Chelsea is not just paper talk. So would people be happy if he goes there?

The same club we fuckin hate, the same set of fans who over the last year have sang about Hillsborough and call us Murderers.

Is it ok now because Rafa may go there?

If he goes to Chelsea, he should get the same treatment as what Torres and Miereles got.

Nice banner at Chelsea this year.

'Christmas is coming Lampards getting fat,

Torres is a ladyboy

Miereles is a twat'

those too chose to leave us for Chelsea, Rafa is unemployed and no any vile songs they might sing would not be acceptable because Rafa is there but I wouldn't blame him if he took it, i hope he doesn't go there mind

not arsed about Meireles to be honest, wanted to keep Aquilani and sell him in the summer

Edited by fowler9

Guest alantkayll
those too chose to leave us for Chelsea, Rafa is unemployed and no any vile songs they might sing would not be acceptable because Rafa is there but I wouldn't blame him if he took it, i hope he doesn't mind

not arsed about Meireles to be honest, wanted to keep Aquilani and sell him in the summer

Its not like he is signing on. He got £6m out of us. If he really has any loyalty like he says then he would go nowhere near them.

Remember when Gerrard wanted to go there, fans went ballistic. Chelsea are fucking scum.

I'm no fan of Rafa one little bit, but this thing with Chelsea is not just paper talk. So would people be happy if he goes there?

The same club we fuckin hate, the same set of fans who over the last year have sang about Hillsborough and call us Murderers.

Is it ok now because Rafa may go there?

If he goes to Chelsea, he should get the same treatment as what Torres and Miereles got.

Nice banner at Chelsea this year.

'Christmas is coming Lampards getting fat,

Torres is a ladyboy

Miereles is a twat'

The problem with Meireles and Torres was they forced moves away from Liverpool to get moves to Chelsea. Rafa hasn't done anything of the sort and he has to look at these types of opportunities very seriously, he's hardly got top clubs lining up at his doorstep after what happened in the last season at Liverpool and at Inter.

No one would've booed or abused Alonso or Aquilani, as examples, if they returned to Anfield in Juventus colours even after the banners they've had referring to Hillsborough (much worse than anything Chelsea have ever done).

I don't think he should be given any type of warm reception though, he should just be ignored if he returns to Anfield as Chelsea manager, no chanting of his name or applause but no abuse and anti-Benitez banners either.

Its not like he is signing on. He got £6m out of us. If he really has any loyalty like he says then he would go nowhere near them.

Remember when Gerrard wanted to go there, fans went ballistic. Chelsea are fucking scum.

again when Gerrard wanted to go it would weaken us and make them stronger, Rafa owes us nothing we sacked him

there a joke club and I think he'd make a mistake going there but he is a football manager and if he wants that challenge fair play to him, only place he could go which would be shitting on us would be Man U or Everton

again when Gerrard wanted to go it would weaken us and make them stronger, Rafa owes us nothing we sacked him

there a joke club and I think he'd make a mistake going there but he is a football manager and if he wants that challenge fair play to him, only place he could go which would be shitting on us would be Man U or Everton

This is the correct answer. Chelsea are only our rivals in the heads of chelsea fans. They are desperate to create a rivalry with anyone but no one actually gives a shit.

Guest alantkayll
The problem with Meireles and Torres was they forced moves away from Liverpool to get moves to Chelsea. Rafa hasn't done anything of the sort and he has to look

No one would've booed or abused Alonso or Aquilani, as examples, if they returned to Anfield in Juventus colours even after the banners they've had referring to Hillsborough (much worse than anything Chelsea have ever done).

Bollocks that is an excuse and always will be were he is concerned. They are a twat of a club, who sing about Hillsborough, If he goes there he is a disgrace and I hope the HFSG give him his donation back.

Horrible club Chelsea and anybody who goes to their ground listens to them chants. Its vile.

Rafa can go where he likes, but Chelsea sticks 2 fingers up to us. IMO.

Guest alantkayll

That's bollocks, have you been to Chelsea since 2005? They are right in there with Man Utd and Everton. In fact its the one away game were it 'kicks off' at the end of the match.

Fuck Chelsea.

Bollocks that is an excuse and always will be were he is concerned. They are a twat of a club, who sing about Hillsborough, If he goes there he is a disgrace and I hope the HFSG give him his donation back.

Horrible club Chelsea and anybody who goes to their ground listens to them chants. Its vile.

Rafa can go where he likes, but Chelsea sticks 2 fingers up to us. IMO.

Ridiculously bitter nonsense. You ever heard songs about munich at anfield? All clubs have a few cunts following them.

If he went on to manage Chelsea then it would probably vindicate, to an extent, what a lot of the anti-Rafa lads have been preaching for years about his false God status. It won't happen, and for good reason: he's damaged goods in this league.

Still an LFC legend, mind.

Guest alantkayll
Ridiculously bitter nonsense. You ever heard songs about munich at anfield? All clubs have a few cunts following them.

What has that got to do with it? The biterness between us and Chelsea is huge, it violence at Stamford Bridge. Maybe you should go and listen to it one day. I despise those cockney twats, and If he went there he can go and fuck himself.

Lets hope he has some morals.

Whilst I don't think he'll end up at Chelsea, if he doesn't have a job and Chelsea are the only ones that offer him one paying £5m per year or whatever, you wouldn't seriously expect him to say no?

btw Meireles was always shit, he had a little hot streak of about 6 games where his general play was atrocious but he ended up with 5 goals or thereabouts. couldn't stand him and he's just another fancy dan ponce player that get lauded by the fans for not doing a lot.

Guest alantkayll
If he went on to manage Chelsea then it would probably vindicate, to an extent, what a lot of the anti-Rafa lads have been preaching for years about his false God status. It won't happen, and for good reason: he's damaged goods in this league.

Still an LFC legend, mind.

I don't mind that as he won us two massive cups, but he should not undo that status by going to them cunts.

He knows we hate them and he could do better than them anyway.

Guest ShoePiss
What has that got to do with it? The biterness between us and Chelsea is huge, it violence at Stamford Bridge. Maybe you should go and listen to it one day. I despise those cockney twats, and If he went there he can go and fuck himself.

I bet this would be the final straw for you atk, you'd be finished with him after this!

Excellent superfan effort there, and I have been there not that that has anything to do with it. We all know chelsea fans are cunts, doesn't change the fact that you are talking bollocks.

Guest alantkayll
Whilst I don't think he'll end up at Chelsea, if he doesn't have a job and Chelsea are the only ones that offer him one paying £5m per year or whatever, you wouldn't seriously expect him to say no?

btw Meireles was always shit, he had a little hot streak of about 6 games where his general play was atrocious but he ended up with 5 goals or thereabouts. couldn't stand him and he's just another fancy dan ponce player that get lauded by the fans for not doing a lot.

So its just about money? When will anybody ever show loyalty?

I don't mind that as he won us two massive cups, but he should not undo that status by going to them cunts.

He knows we hate them and he could do better than them anyway.

When you say we, you actually mean you. Most people I know don't 'hate' chelsea. Most just think they're small time muppets who will fade into a spurs when roman fucks off.

Guest alantkayll
Excellent superfan effort there, and I have been there not that that has anything to do with it. We all know chelsea fans are cunts, doesn't change the fact that you are talking bollocks.

Do you know what you just sum up the internet fan.

If he goes there he is a fuckin disgrace. I'll leave it at that.

Guest ShoePiss

He should rule out Villa, their fans are and always have been fucking twats. Spurs are getting too big for the boots too. He better show some loyalty to the team that fired him!