You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Allan

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you claim it? I've not received mine.

If you got the hardened edition, or paid for Elite separately, then you should have received an email informing you that you've got the DXP and prestige token. There is nothing you need to do to claim these freebies, apart from be a premium member...

If you got the hardened edition, or paid for Elite separately, then you should have received an email informing you that you've got the DXP and prestige token. There is nothing you need to do to claim these freebies, apart from be a premium member...

Macc, Al. I bought elite separately only last week. I guess I will get mine soon.

Macc, Al. I bought elite separately only last week. I guess I will get mine soon.

You should get an email sent to the email account registered with Elite. If you don't get the email, give them a shout on Elite. It may be, as you say, that you will receive your email soon, but I wouldn't wait too long before getting in touch with them.

I've deleted the email they sent me, otherwise I could have forwarded it on to you so you could see what to look out for.

Did you go premium before 21/12?

Just seen the following tweet from Elite regarding the Christmas gift.

Clarification: the holiday gift is 2 hours of Double XP & a Prestige Token for @CallofDutyELITE Premium members who activated before 12/21

The XP was applied automatically so it's possible you missed it. If you have the extra unlock token is it not possible you have used the XP already?

Some of the elite emblems only counted if you registered in the early days, not sure exactly what applied with those though.

I had two prestige tokens from previous Cod games. And used one for double xp. I've still got one left. I think I bought the elite too late to get the double xp. But seeing as I've had no email confirming the purchase. I'm just wondering why I don't have the player icon next to my name in the lobby like some other players.