You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy hodgson new West brom manager

LFC 6 Times

Even if that were true, would a username like "The Flying Pig" cause Muzzie offence?

If it was "I Like Eating Pigs" then maybe. Or "I Like Drawing The Prophet". That would certainly be an invitation for severe religious reprisals.

what about avatars? i still can get my head around yours? who is it aimed at? Protestants or African Europeans?

i've seen another 'nazi' zombie one somewhere, that pretty thinly veiled anti-semitism.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wont help you when your numbers called.

so you cant explain why you have an effigy of what looks like a black and white minstrel on a gallows with "Black bastard" written underneath?

Silverlining occasionally comes across as a tool but his avatar is just an album cover - Black Bastards by KMD.

Nitty Gritty isn't on Black Bastards. It's on Mr Hood. But I agree that it is a very, very fine track. One of their best, in fact.

And not a Nazi Zombie in sight!

Ps johnny, I didn't set out to make you seem a bit fucking thick. That was all your own work.

thats ok, apology accepted. I didnt set out to make you look like a tool either you managed that all on your own.

Still not sure if this was a fishing trip or not by Johnny.

it was a genuine enquiry, no idea who they are. i guess being a little bit older, so is my taste in music. Still makes you look like a racist bastard to those on the forum who haven't heard of them.

anyway back on topic,

hodgson = still shit

what about avatars? i still can get my head around yours? who is it aimed at? Protestants or African Europeans?

i've seen another 'nazi' zombie one somewhere, that pretty thinly veiled anti-semitism.

I view the forum in worksafe mode so can't see avatars but never in a million years would I tie this with what I now know his profile pic to be. It's quite awe inspiring.

why does every thread your involved in always end up with you calling someone names? you seem to think your mature enough, start acting like it.

Not that I really give a fuck, but you were the one who started this conversation and, despite your ignorance and - frankly - bizarre conclusions about Protestants and Nazis, you seemed to be hell-bent on getting your knickers in a twist about it all anyway.

In a pitifully inept fashion, admittedly.

So you can hardly blame me if I decide to half-heartedly rinse you about it.

Not that I really give a fuck, but you were the one who started this conversation and, despite your ignorance and - frankly - bizarre conclusions about Protestants and Nazis, you seemed to be hell-bent on getting your knickers in a twist about it all anyway.

In a pitifully inept fashion, admittedly.

So you can hardly blame me if I decide to half-heartedly rinse you about it.

True, but you could have just told him in the first place to avoid yet another page of pointless abuse.

True, but you could have just told him in the first place to avoid yet another page of pointless abuse.

Yeah, but when he started going on about nazi zombies and protestants and black & white minstrels I couldn't resist.

And his vaguely threatening air, like I actually MIGHT be a zombie racist, or whatever, was amusing.