You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West

James

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are such a condescending ogre. I know hip hop sunshine, believe me, I live for it in fact (have rap legends such as Grand Daddy IU praised YOUR hip hop blogs!? no? WELL THEN! MWAHAHAHAHA.) I just think that he is pretty poor and he does indeed sound like he is rapping with a cock in his mouth. I have heard all his stuff and I still think he is poor.

and thats the beauty of music,not everyone likes the same stuff,i dont like the music of nirvana or the stones or bob dylan but id never claim their music is terrible,i just dont like it.

personally i find your attitude of my opinion is fact,if i dont like an artist their shit and no one will tell me other wise more condescending than anything ive said.

and thats the beauty of music,not everyone likes the same stuff,i dont like the music of nirvana or the stones or bob dylan but id never claim their music is terrible,i just dont like it.

personally i find your attitude of my opinion is fact,if i dont like an artist their shit and no one will tell me other wise more condescending than anything ive said.

Go back to your rap circle and discuss this further. This thread is about Kanye West's new album so how about we let people talk about that.

50 cent is shite.

I guess you're in the rap world then hey...

My career in the rap game was very short lived, it consisted of me having a rap battle in the middle of Harlem, realizing that I couldn't actually battle, telling the person who I was battling with that he had bitten his lines from an early Mobb Deep song (he actually had, it ended up saving me to be honest), drunkenly pushing that person when he denied it, and then being crammed into a taxi and vowing to myself that I would never do that again. Still, good night.

My career in the rap game was very short lived, it consisted of me having a rap battle in the middle of Harlem, realizing that I couldn't actually battle, telling the person who I was battling with that he had bitten his lines from an early Mobb Deep song (he actually had, it ended up saving me to be honest), drunkenly pushing that person when he denied it, and then being crammed into a taxi and vowing to myself that I would never do that again. Still, good night.

I wasn't referring to you but I hope that story is true.

I guess you're in the rap world then hey...

no not really,its just i love the whole genre,not just the acts/albums which stray far enough to the left that its not exactly rap any more,those acts/albums that catch the non rap ear.

and being a lover of the whole genre you tend to have an open mind,plus a fair grasp of what fellow rap fans are thinking,in terms of whats going on in he genre.

I wasn't referring to you but I hope that story is true.

haha it is mate, it was three months ago! I ended up getting high (stinking our our entire hotel floor), walked for an hour looking for a bagel place at 4am, eventually found one, asked a milf in the store if she wanted to come home with me, and then told the shopkeeper that he had overcharged me and demanded that he call the police. He did, and I soon realised that telling a cop that I had been overcharged whilst stinking of weed was probably not the best idea. As I said, great night!

RED.DUB wouldn't know who 50 Cent was if D12 had never turned down that beat. Fact.

50 cent was building a career in new york rap a few years before signing with shady/aftermath,being written about frequently in rap publications along the way,so i was aware of him before in da club.

listen its not about the artist necessarily,just putting you straight on a few facts,im not questioning your man hood or anything,no need to take such offence.

50 cent was building a career in new york rap a few years before signing with shady/aftermath,being written about frequently in rap publications along the way,so i was aware of him before in da club.

listen its not about the artist necessarily,just putting you straight on a few facts,im not questioning your man hood or anything,no need to take such offence.

Dublin ofcourse being the central hub of the NY scene

50 Cent is rap aids, his lines are poor, he is worse than Jay Z some absolute cretin on here trying to lecture people while claiming he is capable of 'work' as if he is mozart or something, good luck with your blog mate but you don't have a DJ clue about hip hop, just an idiot and I don't care what Paul says about it. He is famous for being shot 9 times which is meant to make him hard or something but see what Shyne Po says about him in his 50 cent diss and you'll understand that he is a no mark in that respect as well.

Dr Dre gave him a break like he did nocturnal he just happened to be passing by, Limp Biscuit where better at hip hop than 50 cent. The black vanilla ice.

50 Cent is rap aids, his lines are poor, he is worse than Jay Z some absolute cretin on here trying to lecture people while claiming he is capable of 'work' as if he is mozart or something, good luck with your blog mate but you don't have a DJ clue about hip hop, just an idiot and I don't care what Paul says about it. He is famous for being shot 9 times which is meant to make him hard or something but see what Shyne Po says about him in his 50 cent diss and you'll understand that he is a no mark in that respect as well.

Dr Dre gave him a break like he did nocturnal he just happened to be passing by, Limp Biscuit where better at hip hop than 50 cent. The black vanilla ice.

With all due respect mate you can go fuck yourself. If you actually follow my posts I said 50 Cent was shite (in my opinion) and that Jay Z (in the past 10 years) is overrated. I don't see why you feel the need to call me an idiot and question my knowledge of hip hop as you actually seemed to agree with me. I know a shitload about the genre and don't need you to ratify that for me (not that it matters anyway). Back to Kanye, his album is good production wise, but I just don't like the lyrics. MY OPINION (before someone else calls me an idiot)

lol so i take it you dont like him,fucking emo.:D