You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Night out.

melons

I might be able to meet up for a pint or two before or after the thing that's starting at 2pm on Saturday afternoon, but I'm not going to be able make the night out unfortunately.

Also, after the picture I just posted in another thread, I think melons would tear my head off and shit down my neck if she saw me...

I do my poos in the morning, I may be able to hold onto it for a while.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way you know where i'm on about with my vague description. Have some rep.

I can't get out before 8ish, I've got to take the kids to skem after the game then go over to Wirral to get ready and get off out.

From posts on the FF and MF, of those that don't come up often well for a forum thing - there's me, stringvest, JohnyH, Trucker paddy is hoping to bump into us, Taliesin, I'm not sure Acids second line means, Juniper is going to forever regret it if he doesn't, TheBitch (though he's been quiet recently) and Byrnie, possibly Red thorpy??

I'll put a link to this thread on the FF now.

Edit, i changed my mind on the link, there are far too many mongs over there that'll think they're invited. I've advised of the thread for those who've been around a while they'll know where to look.

Hahahaha too late you Welsh witch, I've seen it and I'm gonna turn up!!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. Could not afford it in the end. I was going to post in the other thread.

Cris, I am surprised you didn't suggest The Vernon Arms for meeting up in.

Aahhhhh the Vernon Arms USED to be a great pub that. Fucking shite now.

I was in there one night with my mate, who thought he was a fanny magnet, but he was really a loony magnet, some crazy woman came over and sat by us and burst into tears, he started chatting the fruitcake up, and I was giving him dirty looks, so the twat said to him "are you out with your dad"!!! Fucking cow there's only 10 years between me and me mate! I've never laughed so hard at a supposed insult!

Hahahaha too late you Welsh witch, I've seen it and I'm gonna turn up!!

Haha, now i know i'm going to be struggling by the end of the night, when you offer me a drink and i ask for water its this thing that you can buy from a bar, it doesn't always come in vodka with coke as ice cubes!

Looking forward to seeing you, sweetie. x

Can I come?

Course you can missus, i'm sure one of the tecky lot will have a video phone or something if you can't fly over?

To join me and melons?

Sure, the more the merrier...

haha, from shitting down your neck to this...

Haha, now i know i'm going to be struggling by the end of the night, when you offer me a drink and i ask for water its this thing that you can buy from a bar, it doesn't always come in vodka with coke as ice cubes!

Looking forward to seeing you, sweetie. x

Course you can missus, i'm sure one of the tecky lot will have a video phone or something if you can't fly over?

haha, from shitting down your neck to this...

Water? Water? Hmm I've heard of that isn't it some new fangled stuff that doesn't contain alcohol or summat? And you say you can buy it in pubs now as well??? What will they think of next eh?

I was in there one night with my mate, who thought he was a fanny magnet, but he was really a loony magnet, some crazy woman came over and sat by us and burst into tears, he started chatting the fruitcake up, and I was giving him dirty looks, so the twat said to him "are you out with your dad"!!! Fucking cow there's only 10 years between me and me mate! I've never laughed so hard at a supposed insult!

Me and Byrnie were there with a few mates the day before Citeh. Singing a few LFC songs, stopped when asked. Then some bluenose kicks off, we get thrown out and said bloo has his hand round my mate's throat.

Me and Byrnie were there with a few mates the day before Citeh. Singing a few LFC songs, stopped when asked. Then some bluenose kicks off, we get thrown out and said bloo has his hand round my mate's throat.

Aye, the smallest lads throat the coward. The bitterness song tipped him over the edge.

As LP explains we were asked to leave and we were told the pub was for regulars only. It has gone a bit shit alright. That is why we had to provide our own entertainment.

As for the birds in it, we dared two of the lads to go over and chat up two women who were at the bar. We had to dare them as the women were not the best at all. What made it worse was, after twenty mins of chat, the 'ladies' informed the lads that thet were going for a cigarette and they disappeared.

Id love too but im working sadly.

Isn't sadly your pet name for your knob Si?

Actual work sadly. Shame as i finish about 11 so cant make it.

That's working sadly for a long time that mate.

If i finish quick enough i may try and get down there where will everybody be meeting?

there ya go, told ya it was his pet name for it!! Hahahahahaha.