You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone Wanna Get A Band Together?

BexBissel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having trouble mate had no time my dad has been in bed i can sing quietly but it wont sound as good as it would loud.

As long as it gives me an idea of if you dulcet tones would fit into the 'sound' envisaged, I dont mind. Are you planning on singing along to a Manics CD and uploading it to myspace?

Guest simon
As long as it gives me an idea of if you dulcet tones would fit into the 'sound' envisaged, I dont mind. Are you planning on singing along to a Manics CD and uploading it to myspace?

Changed track im gonna do Babylon

Guest simon
Nice. Have you any singing experience mate? not that it matters one way or the other, just curious.

Ive done bits sung at gigs with my aunt and stuff but nopthing big haha i hate this i need a mic and need to sing loud do you have skype it would be easier i think.

Ive done bits sung at gigs with my aunt and stuff but nopthing big haha i hate this i need a mic and need to sing loud do you have skype it would be easier i think.

Sorry mate. I dont have skype. I dont understand how your going to do this. Are you singing along to a backing track? Have you got anything already recorded?

Guest simon
Sorry mate. I dont have skype. I dont understand how your going to do this. Are you singing along to a backing track? Have you got anything already recorded?

I have a really bad connection it will be a nightmare to upload i have tried various stuff but having no luck. I need to be able to sing loud for my voice to sound any good aswell. And its a nightmare at the moment. My microphone makes it sound nothing alike my voice aswell. cost me like 2 pounds haha. Could you download skype or something just so you can get what my voice is like.

I have a really bad connection it will be a nightmare to upload i have tried various stuff but having no luck. I need to be able to sing loud for my voice to sound any good aswell. And its a nightmare at the moment. My microphone makes it sound nothing alike my voice aswell. cost me like 2 pounds haha. Could you download skype or something just so you can get what my voice is like.

What? You going to sing live down the phone to me? Fucking hell you must be good. Ok. I'll go see about that skype malarkey.

Skype would be great for band practice. I can't wait to hear simons voice and paulie on marracas, this band can be great. If we get a decent number of people in my band, we can all get in one conversation and have auditions over skype and make decisions as a group. I don't want it to feel like I'm the boss, and you guys don't have a say, I don't want that. Im just like you. Just a musician looking for an outlet.

Guest simon

My voice is nothi9ng speacial but birds love it and i think its good and i have never had a bad comment about it i have been stopped numerous times and been told i have a nice voice. I think it would definatley work with any type of music.

My voice is nothi9ng speacial but birds love it and i think its good and i have never had a bad comment about it i have been stopped numerous times and been told i have a nice voice. I think it would definatley work with any type of music.

Right. Installed skype. Is there anyway I can record this?

You tried really hard at the start there to be modest but bless, you just couldn't keep it up could you?

Haha, you're brilliant Simon. This place would be horrible without you.

Guest simon
What sort of places have people stopped you to tell you you have a good voice?

I sing with my ipod when i am on my walks haha last place was when i was going to Asda i was singing Ray Charles and got stopped by an ald fella said i had a nice voice i said thanx and walked away haha. I am mates with Sebastian a Mo town singer and he wants me to duet with him. I still may do i dont know but i always see duets as a Girl Boy thing not Boy Boy.

Guest simon
Right. Installed skype. Is there anyway I can record this?

Not sure haha just search my name and look for warrington thats me

Guest simon
Simon. I'm going to have too see if I can sort out recording you singing on skype. I'll pm you when it is sorted. Ok, mate?

For what if you hear my voice youll know if im what your looking for. I need you to give me a random well known song so i can just blast it out i dont wanna sing something that i have prepared. I thionk i sound better when i dont practice haha.

For what if you hear my voice youll know if im what your looking for. I need you to give me a random well known song so i can just blast it out i dont wanna sing something that i have prepared. I thionk i sound better when i dont practice haha.

Because what if he likes your voice? Long term how are you going to record with him unless you have some means of collating performances over the interweb portal?