You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist.

Nope I am just not a pimp daddy...thus I would never wear this kind of nasty looking vile stuff which is designed for black ghetto youths and whites who think they are (wiggers).

Now I believe that this thread should be replaced with a discussion about nice three piece suits

I like them as a styling excercise, as in how they have styled them based on elements of Star Wars. Some of them are vile, but those orange ones, the Death Star superstars, and that Tie ones are superb.

Oi, the ones i want for my 5 year old are boss. I know I'll be getting breakfast (bread with a dirty spoon full of jam dropped on) in bed for months from those.

Clarence, they are fucking terrible.

I wouldn't wear them, but they piss all over the other monstrosities.

Faustus is right, no way could you wear any of them shoes outside of the house.

I love star wars, and I've got shitloads of toys and stuff, but even I raw the line with those trainers.

I wouldn't wear them, but they piss all over the other monstrosities.

Faustus is right, no way could you wear any of them shoes outside of the house.

I love star wars, and I've got shitloads of toys and stuff, but even I raw the line with those trainers.

To be fair, most of the Adidas new lines over the last couple of years have been hideous. The 'Cities' reissues of a year or two ago were fine, the Forest Hills reissues have for the most part been good, but these Star Wars ones aren't the best. The High Tops that I posted are about the best and the only ones I would wear from this new lot and that's only because I always liked the old Converse Baseball boots from back in College days.

To be fair, most of the Adidas new lines over the last couple of years have been hideous. The 'Cities' reissues of a year or two ago were fine, the Forest Hills reissues have for the most part been good, but these Star Wars ones aren't the best. The High Tops that I posted are about the best and the only ones I would wear from this new lot and that's only because I always liked the old Converse Baseball boots from back in College days.

These are aimed at a very specific market though. I fully expect 98% of them to have been snapped up by Japanese kids within 68 seconds, with the remainder on sale at ridiculous prices on eBay. Like most, I think the majority are gash, but I love the Skywalker ones.

These are aimed at a very specific market though. I fully expect 98% of them to have been snapped up by Japanese kids within 68 seconds, with the remainder on sale at ridiculous prices on eBay. Like most, I think the majority are gash, but I love the Skywalker ones.

True enough that. You can see that they are aimed at Kids who want to be Ghetto tough. Some of the ones from earlier this year were just horrendous.