You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

If that was me I would have been kicked out of the playoffs.

yup, probably.

the worst part of it all is how insulting it is to the intelligence of the league and the other owners.

what possible reason would a non-playoff team have to make a trade when the season is over ?

the more i think about it, the more likely are the sanctions...drunken zombies as well.

My trade made more sense than the Cripplers one, Manningham had a beast of a game.

i should have just locked down trading a couple of weeks ago, rather than rely on decency and fair play to manage itself.

it's a good thing the league has a strong and vigilant commissioner.

i'm considering a week 15, 155 point deduction for both the cripplers and zombies.

this number represents the fantasy point difference of the proposed trade in question, not even considering the fact that austin collie may not play again due to suffering a third concussion this week.

if i do this, then the cripplers would fall to second and have to face the cleveland steamers.

thoughts ?

As promised, PM'd you, oh illustrious leader.

I apologise to the commish, it was a foolish move, please don't send me to Idaho.

even though we're short of an apology from CD, his continued pandering and bootlicking to the commissioner has been noted.

the sanctions will be suspended through next season. any future trouble with the league office will be met with with immediate point deductions and player suspensions.

merry christmas.

even though we're short of an apology from CD, his continued pandering and bootlicking to the commissioner has been noted.

the sanctions will be suspended through next season. any future trouble with the league office will be met with with immediate point deductions and player suspensions.

merry christmas.

You are indeed kind and wise Neko. I thought you might appreciate this :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMwsdAnvMpIh4fs8wyAX45iwm51ZqbRtda0Tzx_GxZjtabOXtJBg

I couldn't find one of Charles Haley laid on his back in a team meeting, beating one off...

Yah you guys will probably win the NFC north now.

Counting the Vikings game, the Bears will have played third string quarterbacks in 3 out of 5 games.

There has probably never before been a streak like that. It really is mind blowing the luck the Bears have.

Who knocked Stafford out though? Peppers.

Favre started, and we knocked him out too. Not our fault Tavaris Jackson stubbed his toe so they had to go with a third string guy.

So two of those three were without their starters because of our bad ass D-line, and the third was Miami, who's starting QB has been shite anyway and was benched the week before.

We'll keep being 'lucky' all the way to Dallas!

Who knocked Stafford out though? Peppers.

Favre started, and we knocked him out too. Not our fault Tavaris Jackson stubbed his toe so they had to go with a third string guy.

So two of those three were without their starters because of our bad ass D-line, and the third was Miami, who's starting QB has been shite anyway and was benched the week before.

We'll keep being 'lucky' all the way to Dallas!

..... Pats says differently....