You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ian garro

Allardyce was in the paper the day before the game talking about Rafa "moaning and whingeing" wasnt he ? Where's the respect in that then ? He can fuck off, he got made a fucking show of last week and all he's doing here is toadying round his whopper fucking mate Ferguson, in the hope that the press and public wont get on to how inept he is.

It feels good that other teams hate us this much again - especailly Tithead down the M62, we must be doing something right....

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson has now had a go at Rafa for the exact same thing in the Press conference for the Everton game.

He has gone a bit further though by calling Everton a 'big club' and that Rafa once again showed disrespect for calling them small.

So Fat Sam and Slur Alex colluding on a co-ordinated press campaign to have a go at Benitez. It's so sixth-form and it is the establishment closing ranks.

Fat Fucker and Drunk OAP... they are both jokes. That sign could of meant anything... But them two bitter, jealous fuck wits have decided to jump on the "disrespect this, disrespect that." So i suppose its respectful for Slur and Fatty to come out to be darn right abusive to Rafa... Watching sky sports news at the moment and the presenter has just said "Sir Alex has been at his fiery best..." absolute Jobs Worths... if this was Rafa having ago it would be labelled as hes losing the plot or another infamous Rafa Rant. This wines me up so much... Will be watching intensely for any reply from Rafa.

why is he so worried about us, blackburn are shite and he is shite, they are not our rivals.

Also Taggart is just doing anything to have a dig and is also using his tricks on everton and gollum in the hope they roll over. Fergie wont be loving everton or moyes if there is big controversy on sat though. I hope it kicks right off and there is loads of bad blood and then we can see how the love in looks in the press the next day.

Moyes was never my choice to succeed me etc

BUT the fact that two premiership managers have obviously got together to work out how to undermine another one. Now that worries me.

It actually tells me that the purple nosed one is shitting it and has got his large headed buffoon of a mate to join him in attacking someone who's getting under his skin. Rather than worrying me it's great to see that he's rattled and his so called expertise at mind games is being shown to be a load of crap.

It actually tells me that the purple nosed one is shitting it and has got his large headed buffoon of a mate to join him in attacking someone who's getting under his skin. Rather than worrying me it's great to see that he's rattled and his so called expertise at mind games is being shown to be a load of crap.

I agree with that but one manager doing another a favour to help undermine an opponent is what worries me.

Is the right answer.

"He's cracking up, he's cracking up, Fergie's cracking up!"

Fat Fucker and Drunk OAP... they are both jokes. That sign could of meant anything... But them two bitter, jealous fuck wits have decided to jump on the "disrespect this, disrespect that." So i suppose its respectful for Slur and Fatty to come out to be darn right abusive to Rafa... Watching sky sports news at the moment and the presenter has just said "Sir Alex has been at his fiery best..." absolute Jobs Worths... if this was Rafa having ago it would be labelled as hes losing the plot or another infamous Rafa Rant. This wines me up so much... Will be watching intensely for any reply from Rafa.

No pun intended I take it!

Guest ian garro

Rafa should come out this afternoon and say something like 'Ferguson has an FA Cup semi Final against Everton this weekend, and he's talking about Rafa Benitez - fantastic, I never knew I was so important'. Then just leave it like that.

You are kidding?

Fat Sham couldn't undermine a corrupt politician. He's about as useful as Ross Kemp's hairdryer.

Not in the slightest. Did you a) see the hand gestures Benitez did and b) hear how Sam said he felt "humiliated" and "treated with contempt". That doesn't just crop up in pre-match press conferences.

Right, I've taken this out of another thread instead of just responding in thread, because I think this is a bigger and seperate issue, and Speedy touches on it at the end of his post :

Here's Sam's whinge.

Allardyce incensed by Rafa's gestures (video) | Setanta

It's pretty pathetic and doesn't bother me that much, BUT the fact that two premiership managers have obviously got together to work out how to undermine another one. Now that worries me.

Also before going on, as soon as he said he wanted to talk to Rafa after the game I was like "awwww, but he didn't turn up." or something, and as was so obvious, he said the same type of thing. Have you noticed his fucking whole body language there too? He's like a little kid that's had his sweets taken off him or something, it's fucking pathetic and he should be ashamed of himself.

And the next bit that ties in with it : if he was so fucking bothered he'd have surely said it after the last match, and before now.

Ok, trinity of cunts. We've got Fergie, Sam, and who else? Obviously fucking Moyes. So Sam has come out this morning right and said that? Ok, where was he last night and who was he with? For those of you that saw the Man City game you'll know, for those not : he was sat at the game with Moyes.

So we have Moyes, Fergie and Sam. Moyes can't stand us, Fergie can't stand us, and Sam is just looking like the twat that's maybe been persuaded by Moyes and/or Fergie to come out and say something daft like this. And it's right before what's on paper our hardest remaining game.

So is this for real? And if so why would Sam go along with those two fuckwits? Maybe because he just got made to look like an absolute cunt when we hammered his team last week?

Look at that clip though of Rafa. He's saying game over? Wtf, how many times have we seen him doing that this season? Doesn't he like round his arms off a bit too, as if to mean something like composure/shape? As in to stay composed and not get carried away, don't let the goal affect what you do next, or as Fergie would say : don't get complacent.

Whatever, I just cannot fucking believe it, it's just so unreal. I know I've just got out of bed and all, but there's something really fucked up going on here. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam is getting something out of this, not at all.

If we beat Arsenal all 3 of them can properly fuck off, and you can bet that if we do they'll realise that not even something as calculated as what they've done here can stop us. That could even be cracking point for Fergie too, and they could lose points after it/see thier season fuck up in someway.

I think it was almost celebration, he thought about celebrating the goal and then made the "no i won't" gesture, it was a reference to the weekend before against Fulham. There's no way he'd signal game over he's too cautious.

Sam doesn't need any persuasion from others. He's always hated Rafa. Rafa is foreign. Rafa has a top four job. Rafa (correctly) thinks Sam uses alehouse tactics and isn't afraid to say it. And the final humiliation - he lost the England job to Steve McClaren, who was appointed by a Liverpool supporter.