You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2009

Woo

I've got into my Sporting game now, just finished the transfer window, so I'm excited to go piss the league. I'm gonna save my other game for work.

In

Ismael Bangoura (loan £575k)

Mark Gonzalez (£3.3m)

Paulo Ferreira (£1.3m)

Dimitar Makriev (£1.2m)

Stephen Appiah (free)

Dudu Auoate (£1.7m)

Out

Tiago (£700k)

Marat Izmailov (£3.5m)

Vladimir Stojkovic (£1.5m)

Rodrigo Tiui (loan 160k)

Pedro Silva (loan 350K)

Smashed Porto 4-0 in the Super Cup, and won my first two league games 2-0 and 3-1. Machev has 4 in 3 games. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1, things are going good. Got Juventus, Man Utd and Standard, so I'm not too confident of qulaifying for the knockout stages, but if I got 3rd I would be happy, as I reckon my side is as good as most in the UEFA Cup.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got into my Sporting game now, just finished the transfer window, so I'm excited to go piss the league. I'm gonna save my other game for work.

In

Ismael Bangoura (loan £575k)

Mark Gonzalez (£3.3m)

Paulo Ferreira (£1.3m)

Dimitar Makriev (£1.2m)

Stephen Appiah (free)

Dudu Auoate (£1.7m)

Out

Tiago (£700k)

Marat Izmailov (£3.5m)

Vladimir Stojkovic (£1.5m)

Rodrigo Tiui (loan 160k)

Pedro Silva (loan 350K)

Smashed Porto 4-0 in the Super Cup, and won my first two league games 2-0 and 3-1. Machev has 4 in 3 games. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1, things are going good. Got Juventus, Man Utd and Standard, so I'm not too confident of qulaifying for the knockout stages, but if I got 3rd I would be happy, as I reckon my side is as good as most in the UEFA Cup.

:laugh:

Just made me laugh. Have you had many offers for better clubs yet.

Considering I'm only 2 months into the game mate, can't say I have. ;)

This is a different one to my QPR one, which I am saving for when I am in work.

I'm going to take a break from my Liverpool game and start up a QPR game to see if can emulate the success that Mr. Woo has had with his game to date.

Will keep you updated...... I may even have to sign some of the players that Mr. Woo snapped up.....

Considering I'm only 2 months into the game mate, can't say I have. ;)

This is a different one to my QPR one, which I am saving for when I am in work.

Bangoura should be ace for you Woo... In a limited role for me in this season, he has 10 goals, 5 assists in 15 starts and 18 sub appearances...

Deployed as a AMR or AML... Paired with Zhirkov, he plays as an attacking midfielder, and paired with Teixiera or Morimoto on the left... As a winger.

I've drawn AC Milan in the CL Semi-Finals... My squad just destroyed Celtic... scored 5 away and 3 at home. Have Frankfurt in the German Cup.

Lost Mamadou Sahko for the rest of the season, unfortunately. Luckily, I haven't sold Neven Subotic yet but Bayern tried for him in January.

notts county end of season 1:

got to the playoff final where i epically failed losing to wycombe 4-0. :(

good news is that my cup success got me a load of money.

fa cup: quarters

league cup: 4th round

johnstone's paint: winner.

owner wants to sell and i am at the end of may so hopefuly a new rich owner so i can get some decent wages and sign sears and turnbull permanently as they were so important for me.

any recomended signings for season 2 in league 2 with a transfer budge of........38k?

notts county end of season 1:

got to the playoff final where i epically failed losing to wycombe 4-0. :(

good news is that my cup success got me a load of money.

fa cup: quarters

league cup: 4th round

johnstone's paint: winner.

owner wants to sell and i am at the end of may so hopefuly a new rich owner so i can get some decent wages and sign sears and turnbull permanently as they were so important for me.

any recomended signings for season 2 in league 2 with a transfer budge of........38k?

I'd be looking for loans or over the hill players on their way out of other clubs.

Right, I'm into October, Won 5 out of 5 in the league, scoring 13 and conceding only 2. The good old injury plague hits me again, I'm never without two key players being injured at any one time. Ah well, they still can't stop me.

Doing OK in Europe, beat Standard 2-0 at home, then got beat 2-0 away at Man Utd, as good as can be expected.

As far as Saturday nights in go for a single lad go; a nice supply of fine continental ales, Rolling Stones Forty Licks on the jukebox, a bag of Malteasers and a good session of FM is about as good as it gets.

As far as Saturday nights in go for a single lad go; a nice supply of fine continental ales, Rolling Stones Forty Licks on the jukebox, a bag of Malteasers and a good session of FM is about as good as it gets.

I got a pizza, threw on some good films for hte background, and played some FM after I did my cleaning and whatnot.

Dortmund looking good... Have HSV in the German Cup Final next... and then I take a lead into the San Siro in the second leg of the Semi-Final CLs.

I just clenched the Bundesliga as Bayern have fucked up majorly.

On to November, and things are staring to pick up the pace with games coming thick and fast. Luckily 80% of Portugese teams are really shite, so my squad players are still comfortably winning league games. Me and Benfica were joint top with 7 wins out of 7. That is until Benfica came to the Estádio José Alvalade (thanks wikipedia, I owe you one) and got a 4-1 thrashing.

Europe is going as I predicted. I managed to get a 0-0 draw away at Juve which I was made up about, but then lost 2-1 against them at home, with my boy Momo scoring against me and keeping Moutinho in his back pocket. Unless I beat Man Utd and Standard and I doubt I can get second place, so may have to settle for the UEFA Cup.

In this game I'm hoping to spend 5 or 6 seasons in the lesser leagues (Portugal, Holland, Germany, France) depending on how successful I am, before going to a big Italian, Spanish or English club. That is what I am hoping, but of course it depends on how long it takes me to win a title in each league, and what jobs are availible.

On to November, and things are staring to pick up the pace with games coming thick and fast. Luckily 80% of Portugese teams are really shite, so my squad players are still comfortably winning league games. Me and Benfica were joint top with 7 wins out of 7. That is until Benfica came to the Estádio José Alvalade (thanks wikipedia, I owe you one) and got a 4-1 thrashing.

Europe is going as I predicted. I managed to get a 0-0 draw away at Juve which I was made up about, but then lost 2-1 against them at home, with my boy Momo scoring against me and keeping Moutinho in his back pocket. Unless I beat Man Utd and Standard and I doubt I can get second place, so may have to settle for the UEFA Cup.

In this game I'm hoping to spend 5 or 6 seasons in the lesser leagues (Portugal, Holland, Germany, France) depending on how successful I am, before going to a big Italian, Spanish or English club. That is what I am hoping, but of course it depends on how long it takes me to win a title in each league, and what jobs are availible.

I always plan to leave a side... but I usually bring enough success that I have a brilliant squad and don't want to leave.

I have already turned down Chelsea twice for my Dortmund game and Madrid once.

My backup left back, behind Vargas, is turning 32... so I need to find a new left back and I plan on getting rid of this 'CL requirement' player that I have been trying to give some games.

I am thinking of trying to buy that Camacho lad from Atleti