You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Terry - Surprise! Chelsea Appeal

JangoSolo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Slur Alex will have a few incomprehensible words to say about this.

A draw would be good for us. Failing that a United win, which is even more unlikely now.

I'd rather see manu beaten and out of the title race, if things go tits up for us its possible to catch one team but not two, no way do two teams fuck up enough to let a third in.

That was never a red card in a million years.

Both of Vidic's yellow cards were red cards in my opinion. The first one because there was a goal scoring opportunity denied and the second one because he basically tried to take Xabi's head off with an elbow.

But no way should Mongo have been sent off and I hope he gets off with it so he plays on Sunday.

Stunned. Speechless. Absolute fucking joke.

So, the tackle is not even worthy of a yellow card? Fuck me.

"Respect" campaign. Yeah, right. I can certainly see Fergie and other managers respecting the referees now.

FA will always be FA. Toothless cunts.

If Ferdinand had got the red card instead of Vidic, I'm sure FA would overturn that too.

Both of Vidic's yellow cards were red cards in my opinion. The first one because there was a goal scoring opportunity denied and the second one because he basically tried to take Xabi's head off with an elbow.

But no way should Mongo have been sent off and I hope he gets off with it so he plays on Sunday.

Maybe not, but if I understand it right, this decision is saying it wasn't even a yellow.

The FA rule* says that a straight red card cannot be turned to a yellow.

Terry's tackle is worth a yellow - atleast.

The decision today means Terry didn't even get a card for that tackle. Which is a joke.

Maybe not, but if I understand it right, this decision is saying it wasn't even a yellow.

Is correct. Thats why i said in the second post of this thread that it wouldnt get overturned. How can they seriously justify this decision? Its unbelievable! Anyone would think he was the Ingurlund captain or somethin....:whistle:

It was always going to get overturned. He's England captain and they are playing the mancs in Sky's ultimate showdown this weekend.

In fairness it's up for debate as to whether it was worthy of a red and Demento can't argue because Vidic got a yellow for a worse foul on Keane.

The FA rule* says that a straight red card cannot be turned to a yellow.

Terry's tackle is worth a yellow - atleast.

The decision today means Terry didn't even get a card for that tackle. Which is a joke.

I hadn't realised the red card had been overturned when I posted as I hadn't read the whole thread and I wasn't aware either that a red card couldn't be downgraded to a yellow, I thought it could.

You're right, it is definite yellow, so in order to correct a mistake the FA have made another one. Fucking useless they are.

It wasn't a red card so I don't know why people are getting so upset. If this was Carra or Skyrtl we'd agree with the decision without question. I fuckin' hate the racist cunt but this is the correct decision.

It was a red card, and it was ALWAYS a yellow card, which means they cannot overturn it.

However, they have... which just screams corruption.

It wasn't a red card so I don't know why people are getting so upset. If this was Carra or Skyrtl we'd agree with the decision without question. I fuckin' hate the racist cunt but this is the correct decision.

Most people are not complaining that it was a red card offence. The reason people are pissed off is because for this decision to have been made, the FA wouldve had to judge that the incident was not even worthy of a yellow! And i think it is clear for everyone to see that it quite blatantly WAS a yellow. FA rules state that they can not downgrade a red to a yellow, but can cancel a red if deamed not worthy of a booking. This rule proves that decision is absolutely corrupt and farcical.

The actual tackle doesn't warrant a red card but the FA have gone against their own rules here.

Chelsea must have appealed that the tackle wasn't worthy of a card and they won. Do you think this is right?

If one of ours was sent off for that I'd be raging.

Um... It'd be correct but I'd be angry too. Angry that they were sent off but I'd understand it.

Anyway, you are just talking emotion and ignoring the fact that a straight red card cannot be downgraded to a yellow card. So, they are saying it wasn't even a bookable offence!