You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glen Johnson....

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Another thing, why are we signing a new right back, did we not sign one last summer?

What does this tell us about the man who now has got total control of everything at the club?

Does he really have control of what he is doing?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing, why are we signing a new right back, did we not sign one last summer?

What does this tell us about the man who now has got total control of everything at the club?

He signed an attacking right back on a free transfer (full international) when our priorities lay elsewhere. It didn't work out so we have used our new transfer budget to invest in an established player.

Come on Code, what about these under 10s you've been involved in all footballing aspects with for thirty years? Surely a couple of decent right backs have come through that you could have recommended to the club in that time?

that he's buying a good English player who's available and not being bought by Chelsea/City/Man Utd who wouldn't think twice of paying that sort of fee

Why didn't the CEO to stop him?

Jesus, I'm beginning to think you're destined for Niflheim.

Let's get the facts out there before we put our tin foil hats on.

I'd rather sign the right player for too much than the wrong player as a bargain.

If we pay a penny more than £10M for Glen fuckin Johnson, this is the prime example of why a manager should never be in charge of transfers, utter madness.

Thank God Parry was still at the club last summer if not we had sold Alonso for £13M and bought Barry for £20M I would guess.

Get a CEO in place now and let Rafa concentrate on coaching his players.

Shut the fuck up you tedious cunt. We know how you feel, no need to add it to every fucking thread!

He signed Degen on a free and now hes permacrocked

RAFAS CRACKING UP

You think Parry signed Degen?

Parry had probably never heard about Degen before Rafa came knocking and told him to seal the deal.

You can't just pick and choose whatever suits your agenda now can you. That's the behaviour of a whopper.

Now if you want to grow up and take a balanced view. We took a risk, a free one relatively speaking, on a slightly injury prone player, with huge upside if things worked out. Nothing to cry about about.

He has 20m plus what he sells. I could not give a fuck about the players you mention or other clubs, I just think its a huge slice of his budget, but again he knows what he is doing, let him get on with it, and next season will see the results.

:lol: is this from another one of your reliable sources?

Or did rafa mention it when you and him were spit roasting Bascombe?

You dont know what the budget is, nobody does except for Rafa and the two cunts.

Infact, the budget probably isnt even a determined amount.

I'd rather sign the right player for too much than the wrong player as a bargain.

Shut the fuck up you tedious cunt. We know how you feel, no need to add it to every fucking thread!

I dont but this seems to be the proper place to highlight the mess we are in.

G.Johnson seems to fit straight in with other players from the past though, become linked with Liverpool and 90% of the fans suddenly think you are the lovechild of Zinedine Zidane and Luis Figo.

Get real, he is average at best and the price mentioned is ridiculous now matter how you try to twist it to make it look better.

I dont but this seems to be the proper place to highlight the mess we are in.

G.Johnson seems to fit straight in with other players from the past though, become linked with Liverpool and 90% of the fans suddenly think you are the lovechild of Zinedine Zidane and Luis Figo.

Get real, he is average at best and the price mentioned is ridiculous now matter how you try to twist it to make it look better.

Now I'm pretty arrogant, but you sir take the biscuit. Hopefully you get the negging that statement deserves.