You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Balague speaks about Hicks

Rashid

Jesus - Some people would believe these rats if they were told Liverpool are the ones in blue. Why are you choosing to believe this bollocks he spouts when the facts stare out at you?

Educate me with the facts then. All we've got is media speculation, most of which is agenda driven. The truth is none of us know what's really going on, yet Hicks has become public enemy number one just because he can't keep quiet.

At least he's saying something. All we get from DIC is rhetoric. As for Moores, Parry and the other idiot, what are they doing exactly? And would you trust them to get it right?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Educate me with the facts then. The truth is none of us know what's really going on, yet Hicks has become public enemy number one just because he can't keep quiet.

At least he's saying something. All we get from DIC is rhetoric. As for Moores, Parry and the other idiot, what are they doing exactly? And would you trust them to get it right?

Read the fucking threads.

Guillem Balague is saying semi positive things about Tom Hicks on the Times podcast.

"Liverpool CEO is lying to the manager"... "PR Spin from DIC" ... "Rafa getting fed up"....

Listen on 21 minutes onwards.

http://podcast.timesonline.co.uk/serve.php/1654/thegametwo36a.mp3

I was thinking today what has Hicks actually done wrong, everyone keeps telling me all these PR quotes is just him playing hardball but I dont see it.

I think his biggest crime is his big mouth, which means he becomes the focus of the fans' anger.

I assume that's aimed at me. What didn't you agree with in my post?

Surely you're intelligent enough not to just believe that Hicks is the only one at fault here?

I'm no lover of any of them, but it's all about action not words, and currently Hicks is the only one, along with Rafa, who is at least showing some kind of commitment to the club.

You might just say it's all spin and PR, but we've been hearing that for months and he's still here.

I was referring to the PR campaign beginning. I've predicted in other threads that this is exactly what will happen. You're quote regarding his "biggest crime" was one of the main things I said. Fans see his big mouth being his biggest (some see it as his only) crime when its not. And then Another poster has said He can't what Hicks has done wrong.

The media will slowly brainwash the majority of fans, SSN, Daily Mail, theTimes (Balague), and I fear Rafa in an attempt to save his own job will also get involved (Not neccessarily a bad thing, he loves the club.)

I have no idea whether Hicks will gain full control of the club, and maybe he is in it for the long term, and is "committed". I don't care, he's not right for the club, i don't want him here.

I'm also positive he's not the only cunt at the club but I have no doubt he's the biggest and frankly the ONLY thing standing in the way of DIC taking over.

Anyway. End of May it is.

Who are you talking to mate?

You're so convinced that you're view is right, you tell me.

Fuckin hell - You want to start on all the things that have gone wrong under Uncle Tom at quarter to twelve. Why do you think so many are upset? Is it just because someone in the Sandon doesnt like them? No - Look at us, our club, look at every paper and see what "not sure what he has done wrong" is doing to us.

What PR campaign?

I haven't got a clue what I'm going on about probably, I'm just trying to make some sense of this whole mess. There's too many fingers in too many pies for me to trust any of them, and I feel uncomfortable with the majority just pinning the blame on Hicks. Something just not right there.

Who are you talking to mate?

You're so convinced that you're view is right, you tell me.

Your post suggested that Hicks is the only one people seem to be blaming for whats going on at the club.

If as Ive suggested you took the time to read through the threads concerning this issue you would realise that the vast majority of people on this forum have been having a go at Moores; Parry; and Gillett.

I'm talking to you and I'm not your mate.

Nobody's JUST blaming Hicks, they all HAVE to go, just got to prioritise the biggest culprit first. That is Hicks... UNDOUBTABLY and he can take his mate with him (he would already be gone if it weren't for Hicks blocking DIC). Parry should have went years ago and he still needs to go, but that cunt shouldn't have the pleasure of getting him out... WE SHOULD!

Heighway if it is education you want go to school anyone who calls themselves a Liverpool Fan and then asks what has Hicks done wrong is either fucking stupid or on a wind up

Forget it. It's pointless. For the record, I don't think he's a worthy owner and would rather anyone else, but that still doesn't mean I form my judgements on media speculation and a few self serving splinter groups. He's done plenty wrong, but most of it in my eyes is down to his huge gob, and the others have escaped a lot of the flak because of that.

I expect we'll see you at the 'Hicks and Rafa out' rally when he takes full control of the club?

I expect we'll see you at the 'Hicks and Rafa out' rally when he takes full control of the club?

Fucking right! If thats what it takes, number 6 or not. This is the long-term existance of the club we're talking about, we don't want to end up like Leeds. Your going on about media speculation... Has Rafa came out and publicly backed Hicks?? Or are you speculating?

OK could you please go and have a quick look at the threads to see what peoples feelings are regarding GG RP DM + TH.

You have been mouthing off like well actually a bit like Tom Hicks.

Hmmm I wonder.

I've been reading forums and opinions for month, and I don't need them to form my own views. Most people on them just talk utter shite anyway, even if they think they're an expert on the subject, and just react to every media report.

I am actually Tom Hicks and will be taking over the club first thing Monday.

I've been reading forums and opinions for month, and I don't need them to form my own views. Most people on them just talk utter shite anyway, even if they think they're an expert on the subject, and just react to every media report.

I am actually Tom Hicks and will be taking over the club first thing Monday.

Sounds like something he'd say

Fucking right! If thats what it takes, number 6 or not. This is the long-term existance of the club we're talking about, we don't want to end up like Leeds. Your going on about media speculation... Has Rafa came out and publicly backed Hicks?? Or are you speculating?

I'm not saying anything, but it's a possibility isn't it?

If we trust Rafa do we then trust Hicks?

I'm not saying anything, but it's a possibility isn't it?

If we trust Rafa do we then trust Hicks?

"It's a possibility"? Your not Tom Hicks... You're Rafa!

But seriously, no. One has the best interest of the club at heart and loves it hear, the other just wants to play us for fools and take our money!