You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Georgie Thompson?

Section_31

Who would you most like to bum?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

Sawyer's at that age now though where they start panicking about being left on the shelf and shit. It's quite amusing in strange kind of way. They go through their 20s fucking blokes off left right and centre, then one day they wake up and all their mates are in the Maldives on honeymoon, and the only person still interested in them is a 5'4 dentist called Clive. I've seen it, a lot.

Who's going to be first to photoshop this?

natalie5.jpg

what a woman!.........surprised she's doing the "next to my ugly mate i look stunning trick" though!......you dont need it natalie,your the female version of me! total perfection!

*tonight mathew,i'll be having "a natalie sawyer and wosie webster 3some fantasy wank"

has anyone seen georgie this afternoon she looks fitter thn usual:drool:

She was was wearing dark lipstick for the 3pm broadcast, and by the 4pm one it had gone. She was looking a bit "overdone" before. I reckon they looked on Twitter and read all the remarks about her having a halloween mask on and took the lipstick off her in the break. She is also wearing some kind of space suit more suited to Thunderbirds than Sky Sports news. :whoops:

I had to join to say - fair play to you lot - pissing myself at some posts. more entertaining than your footy ! Mind you I am Toon Army - we'll be back, start wottying now!

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm wottying. I find it an extremely pleasant way to pass an afternoon...