You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark Lawrenson

mht1892

what a Grade A cunt that man is, being an ex red and he didnt mention a fucking thing about the 6 minute protest.

As much as I dislike John Motson fair play to him he did mention the protest and gave it a good account so I applaud him, as for the other prick he deserves a slap.... what a disgrace he is. :wallbutt:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not shy of a good word or two to say about the mancs though, and from sticking his tongue up rooney's arse.

typical of the beebs, non objective punditry and analysis, though. all they do is suck up to the big clubs and best players.

get some fans or decent journos doing the co commentating. much more interesting

not shy of a good word or two to say about the mancs though, and from sticking his tongue up rooney's arse.

typical of the beebs, non objective punditry and analysis, though. all they do is suck up to the big clubs and best players.

get some fans or decent journos doing the co commentating. much more interesting

Like sky. Its pretty shit too though.

Nice quote from the Echo

"Contrary to ridiculous rumours and publicity-seeking betting promotions, Thierry Henry is not about to become a Liverpool player, but the French superstar has certainly found a place in his heart for the club. The feeling is mutual.

His generous praise at full time, having been earlier applauded off, ensured at least one voice on BBC television acknowledged the moving six minutes at the start of the game. What a shame it was a current Arsenal player rather than an ex-Liverpool one."

Zilchio and at the end said "we can get on with the football now"

He just highlighted the fact that the protest was obviously about the 96 and that lying cunt MacKensie, he didnt say "we can get on with the football" he just said "the 6 minutes is up and theres a massive applause for the protest nothing to do with the match at the moment" not really slating it is he ??

as for the other cunt Lawrenson, he should be ashamed.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely hate Lawrenson for the constant shite he spouts about not just us but football in general. I recall him saying something about one of the smaller nations at the world cup really putting them down unnecessarily, I think it may have been Trinidad. He is a narrow-minded dick. However, I wouldn't be that quick to slag him over this protest. There's a point where Motson says something like "you just cannot ignore that, it's still going on." Lawrenson replies "indeed" and sounds kinda uncomfortable talking about it. He possibly just didn't know what to say, it's a pretty sensitive subject. Then again I could just be talking out my arse as he is clearly a dick.

think he's just a bitter cunt, personally.

not sure why, though, he must have plenty of good memories of the place after all the sucess he had here.

I know that the BBC advise a summariser to make a special effort to sound impartial when covering a match involving his old team, so it is easier than it seems to over-compensate. Having said that: Lawro never appears to need any encouragement to say something stupid about us. (Also: why balance Hansen - who's usually very restrained - in the studio with that grinning buffoon Ian Wright doing his professional gooner routine?)

He alsp said Bennett was right to book Xabi. I reckon he's just jealous of the respect Hanson gets, he must know we all hate his fucking guts.

Btw has anyone got a linky type thing for the protest?

Gav posted one on the other thread mate. Page 4 I think.

He alsp said Bennett was right to book Xabi. I reckon he's just jealous of the respect Hanson gets, he must know we all hate his fucking guts.

Btw has anyone got a linky type thing for the protest?

There is a bit on the offal about it, some pictures and comments.

I'd love to be a co-commentator alongside Motson for a live game on the BBC.

I guarentee it would be entertaining, although it would be a short lived career.

Sure you would have to spend all night pointing out all the cunts mistakes. For fuck sake how many times does he manage to mix up players that are nowhere near alike!