You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

USA vs Czechs

Captain

Guest TK-421
I'm expecting a cracker here. I was also expecting Milan to play, but he's on the bench. What's that about?

Milan carrying knock.

Come on CR.

I think the Czechs let the US have to much possession in the middle of the half, they need to avoid that in the second half.

A shame about Koller's injury, let's hope he can play the next match.

This game is far from over, despite the Czechs being 2-0 up.

Is it wrong of me to want the yanks to get proper fucked by the czechs?

Yes, and you're a cunt.

I can't be arsed to be clever today. :tease:

In reality, most of us have a realistic idea of what we can accomplish, and I always thought we be lucky to get a draw against the Czechs

Hopefully we'll see that Dempsey fella in 2nd half.

I'd personally like to see eddie Johnson get a chance, he might not get the chances he should not that the Czechs will be sitting back more, but the boys got some real talent. Dempsey can be really good when he's on, I'm just not sure if he'd improve things on the right.

I think the Czechs let the US have to much possession in the middle of the half, they need to avoid that in the second half.

A shame about Koller's injury, let's hope he can play the next match.

This game is far from over, despite the Czechs being 2-0 up.

Think Koller is fucked, he went to hospital so it's likely the big galut's hammy snapped.

Going to be tough for the US, they should hope for a Ghana-Itye draw.

Think Koller is fucked, he went to hospital so it's likely the big galut's hammy snapped.

Going to be tough for the US, they should hope for a Ghana-Itye draw.

The Czechs will struggle without him imho. He is a good player and, like Baros, scores a lot of goals for them.

Two top drawer goals and yeah top player - seems cheap at the price Arsenal paid.

Lets see how good he is against another top team. Agreed he does look very good indeed (and a right bargain for the arse), but there have been lots of opinions formed on here after seeing players perform in a single match :whistle:

Three top quality goals we've seen there.

A pity for Koller to go out like that, he's had a terrible year with injuries, but he made his mark here. If Baros doesn'tn't come back in the next match, they should still have decent firepower with Nedved and Rosicky. But they'll need all the players they can, when they get to the knockout stages.

They looked decent in defence against a one-dimensional USA who offered little in attack.