You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hotels near Anfield

Kelly P

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming to Liverpool for the Chelsea game, I presume.

Well you should go for any of the city centre hotels. The Holiday Inn in the docks, the Thistle or as this is probably a one-off maybe you should treat yourself to the Crown Plaza straight accross the road from the Thistle. The Marriott is also central, as is the Radisson, the Lord Nelson, the Adelphi. There are loads.

There are no decent hotels near Anfield, the place is a shit-hole! All you see is derelict buildings, house with no windows, doors broken. It really is SHIT HOLE! :no

The only good thing about it is the football ground and even then compared with other stadiums around England, is not good enough. OK, it might have the history but leg rooms????? hmmmm.

So I'm afraid you're gona have to stay in the city centre and get a black cab to the stadium.

There are no decent hotels near Anfield, the place is a shit-hole! All you see is derelict buildings, house with no windows, doors broken. It really is SHIT HOLE! :no

The only good thing about it is the football ground and even then compared with other stadiums around England, is not good enough. OK, it might have the history but leg rooms????? hmmmm.

So I'm afraid you're gona have to stay in the city centre and get a black cab to the stadium.

Fuck off.

I think gav used the words mackerel and spinner.

If you don't mind the bus (and I love the bus) it's fairly cheap top stay outside the city centre. Holiday Inn in Knowsley was only 44 quid, the Carling on tap was cold. Might be a pain to get back from at night if it's the Chelsea game. Go online to visitliverpool, or just google liverpool hotels. There's also a number you can call on the visitliverpool site and they'll sort you- when I came across and got a Juve ticket I had no room for the Tues. night and had phoned loads of places with no luck or 200 quid a night. On Tuesday I called and the nice lady sorted me within an hour.

From Lime Street it's only aboot 30 min walk.

Dr Ahmed Ph Dick. I know I go on about not being offensive to people but he really is taking the piss now. You fucking idiotic, narrow-minded, cunt features of an example of mankind can shove your phd up your arse

Dr Ahmed Ph Dick. I know I go on about not being offensive to people but he really is taking the piss now. You fucking idiotic, narrow-minded, cunt features of an example of mankind can shove your phd up your arse

What was it again? Phd in "the rise and rise of a cuntmuppet"?

I always imagine Dr. Ahmed speaks exactly like Apu from Simpsons. Whenever I read his posts I try and read it to myself with the Apu voice and it certainly adds to the entertainment. You should try it, YKI.

I always imagine Dr. Ahmed speaks exactly like Apu from Simpsons. Whenever I read his posts I try and read it to myself with the Apu voice and it certainly adds to the entertainment. You should try it, YKI.

anyone see that simpsons episode where Apu goes on a quest (with Homer) to find the great spiritual head of the Kwik-e-Mart to ask him something really important which I can't remember? Finally, after a long and hazardous journey thorough the wilderness, encountering wild beasts and climbing the highest mountains, they reach the temple. as they approach the master, he says they are granted 3 questions. Before Apu gets a chance, Homer bursts:

- Are you the great Kwik-e-Mart master?

-Yes

-Really?

-Yes

-Really?

-Yes. Now you must leave and never come back

That's class.

Your a prick!

Well if you don't like it here....

And whats a leg room? Don't know of any hotel that offers leg rooms, is it a new yuppie thing?

Hi Everyone,

I'm after some help... Can anyone recommend a decent hotel near Anfield?

I've stayed at the Thistle before but not when I've been to the football so I'm not sure how far from anfield it is.

Thanks in advance

If you want somewhere cheap, near to town and the airport (ish) then go to the Formule 1 on the dock road. Cheap as chips!

or

My fav is the shop enterance at Topman in the city centre, many a drunken time I've fallen asleep there after a session on the old wife beater, oh to be young!