You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

And about 12 years before Kayvan Novak on Facejacker. Funnily I don't recall anyone getting outraged by that at the time.

Are any of these people making claims that others are racist? no, not to my knowledge.

now to be fair the picture below is somewhat biased, but if anyone can find a picture of Corbyn blacked up or Baddiel on the front line of some kind of anti-racism protest, i'll happily update.

B4A9FB74-C5FA-4ED8-8C7B-4BC2FC84916C.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I just find it hilarious.  Everyone on here hates her because she feels JC is racist, but 18 months ago people were describing in great detail what they’d like to do to her because she is very attractive.  She was ok when she was just a woman turning over letters in the telly, now she’s got a different opinion to you lot she’s scum.  

It genuinely makes me laugh out loud.   Baddiel finds something racist, lets dig out a photo of him blacking up because that means his opinion is worthless. Despite him acknowledging it was wrong years ago.  Then there’s those on here, the same people, who have stated in the past that it’s impossible for a black person to be racist.  But isn’t Baddiel a minority, so have the goal posts shifted again? It’s so difficult to keep up. But, I’m just a simple gas man.  

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I just find it hilarious.  Everyone on here hates her because she feels JC is racist, but 18 months ago people were describing in great detail what they’d like to do to her because she is very attractive.  She was ok when she was just a woman turning over letters in the telly, now she’s got a different opinion to you lot she’s scum.  

It genuinely makes me laugh out loud.   Baddiel finds something racist, lets dig out a photo of him blacking up because that means his opinion is worthless. Despite him acknowledging it was wrong years ago.  Then there’s those on here, the same people, who have stated in the past that it’s impossible for a black person to be racist.  But isn’t Baddiel a minority, so have the goal posts shifted again? It’s so difficult to keep up. But, I’m just a simple gas man.  

Oh, I'd still fuck her, but I'd be cruel and haughty, if not downright selfish in my lovemaking.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Fuck me rico, always at the bottom of the barrel.

Not a word from him to condemn taking a picture of Corbyn protesting against racism and replacing it with a sign calling him a racist. A real piece of shit, is our Reek. I wonder if the anti-apartheid protesters would be happy for him to turn up, having been an apologist for racism on this forum, defending somebody saying ‘you’re acting like niggers; white people don’t act this way’, and pre-judging hundreds of millions of people as barbarians because of their cultural and ethnic identity? I suspect not. 

Beneath the veneer of somebody who holds these stupid lefties to account is a really nasty piece of work. Just a gas man, eh? Rico considers Orthodox Jews - all of them - to be mentally ill. Rico considers Muslims - all of them - to be barbarians. Rico considers it okay to use racist slurs. You just have to read his posting history to see this. 

Rico isn’t a defender of Jews against antisemitism. See how many times he mentioned it prior to Corbyn. Rico isn’t somebody you should take seriously. He’s a troll and a bigot who gets his views from podcasts and the Tweets of pernicious liars, then regurgitates their views uncritically because he doesn’t have the mental faculties to refute them. Rico can fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s pretty standard stuff in all honesty. She is still an attractive lady, and if I was a single man I still happily would, pregnant or otherwise. If you were ever on the dating scene, you’d know this; you’d happily sleep with every girl you took out, but most of those you wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with for one reason or another. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

it's quite easy to separate someone being a cunt, and still being fuckable, that's why it is frustrating to get all of the "Oh you lot" shit. RR is an out and out fucking troll, who has seen a chance to stoke a bit of self publicity, arguably obermann is the same.

Baddiel is pubic personality who is having a go at a fella who has done more to combat anti-semitism, never mind other wider areas of racism, and he needs fucking tugging on it.

3 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

it's quite easy to separate someone being a cunt, and still being fuckable, that's why it is frustrating to get all of the "Oh you lot" shit. RR is an out and out fucking troll, who has seen a chance to stoke a bit of self publicity, arguably obermann is the same.

Baddiel is pubic personality who is having a go at a fella who has done more to combat anti-semitism, never mind other wider areas of racism, and he needs fucking tugging on it.

So, you think that she’s lying? That she’s so desperate for publicity that she’s made up a whole load of racist attacks on her, that all the people complaining to the LP are lying, that the EHRC decided there was a case to answer, that Williamson et al weren’t racist, that some of the behaviour of senior members of the party has been questionable to say the least, that the FB groups don’t exist?  I could go on but I can’t be arsed.  Now you think all that is lies? Is there anyone else you’d give this latitude too? 

what if the EHRC find that the party is racist?  What then? How will you discredit them?  

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That's the one. The one where he was trying to engineer a hard left takeover of the anti-apartheid movement.

To help the cause further and try and stop the murdering apartheid regime. But lets not focus on the actual atrocities, lets all shame the man protesting against it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That's the one. The one where he was trying to engineer a hard left takeover of the anti-apartheid movement.

There’s photoshopped pictures of Swinson on the LD thread, they are ok.  There’s photoshopped pictures of Boris on the election thread, they are ok. So either the text on the placard is sacred or the man wearing the placard is.  

Just now, Bjornebye said:

To help the cause further and try and stop the murdering apartheid regime. But lets not focus on the actual atrocities, lets all shame the man protesting against it. 

That wasn’t their view. They asked him not to. He knew best though.  Imagine a white man telling apartheid protesters he knows best.  

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So, you think that she’s lying? That she’s so desperate for publicity that she’s made up a whole load of racist attacks on her, that all the people complaining to the LP are lying, that the EHRC decided there was a case to answer, that Williamson et al weren’t racist, that some of the behaviour of senior members of the party has been questionable to say the least, that the FB groups don’t exist?  I could go on but I can’t be arsed.  Now you think all that is lies? Is there anyone else you’d give this latitude too? 

what if the EHRC find that the party is racist?  What then? How will you discredit them?  

Yes, I think she's lying

Yes, i believe she has probably come in for a bit of stick from some scumbags (welcome to being in the public eye)

No, i do not believe Williamson was racist.

There will be issues off anti-semitism amongst the labour party membership, because...... drum roll please

tadah! 

there is an issue within British society of anti-Semitism, it is, however, cross party, more of an issue within your party and others on the right, and is being looked at and dealt with in the labour party - hence (what i consider) the over the top expulsion of williamson. 

i don't believe the EHRC can find the party to be institutionally racist.

I believe there are plenty of Jewish members who feel at home within the party, and are happy to have JC as leader.

I believe there are others (jewish and otherwise) who have a fear of corbynism in how it will affect them financially who will use the stick of anti-semitism to smear and stoke fear amongst the in own communities, in order to save a couple of quid.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There’s photoshopped pictures of Swinson on the LD thread, they are ok.  There’s photoshopped pictures of Boris on the election thread, they are ok. So either the text on the placard is sacred or the man wearing the placard is.  

The text on the placard denouncing apartheid is kind of sacred yeah. Why isn't that the focus of peoples anger and not the fact that a white man is doing the protesting? 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

That wasn’t their view. They asked him not to. He knew best though.  Imagine a white man telling apartheid protesters he knows best.  

Imagine white people telling Jews what anti-Jewish racism is. Oh, we don't need to imagine.

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

i'll quite happily photoshop Swinson with mickey flanagan's face, it's comedic value, I'm nor looking to make a quid out of it.

If they were making a comedic statement, it would be legal, instead what they are doing is taking an anti-racist statement and using it to paint the wearer as racist, it's defamatory.

Edited by arthur friedenreich
swinson not fucking swindon