You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BT Sport.... Fucking rip off.

Fugitive

It's not a £1 more expensive when it comes as part of your Virgin Media package though is it.

I get faster broadband with virgin' date='better prices and had free ESPN with the virgin XL package.Now the Dont offer me any chance to get it and even if they do,they can stick it for £12.[/quote']

It hasnt even been confirmed that it wont be on vm wait until it is part of the vm pack and then you will think it is better as the quality of the matches will be better.

I can't be arsed trawling through the bitterness of this thread, am I correct in thinking that as a bt customer I'll be getting free sports, and the bitterness on here is actually the salty aftertaste of murdochs cock?

All those virgin customers who may not get it at all disagree with you.

Also' date=' all this 'they are showing better games' talk. They are basically showing a few games that sky would have shown but the top and bottom of it is that they are showing the same number of games that ESPN already show.[/quote']

Well then why then arent you doing your nut because you are having to pay espn for the privaledge of watching games that you would have got with you sky package?

It hasnt even been confirmed that it wont be on vm wait until it is part of the vm pack and then you will think it is better as the quality of the matches will be better.

If it does go on Virgin, do you really believe it will be free to them like ESPN currently is? Will it fuck.

If it does go on Virgin' date=' do you really believe it will be free to them like ESPN currently is? Will it fuck.[/quote']

Will be as it will be sold to them wholesale like espn is. BT would have seriously shot themselves in the foot if they didnt give it to vm like espn is sold to them.

Well then why then arent you doing your nut because you are having to pay espn for the privaledge of watching games that you would have got with you sky package?

Because ESPN didn't want £15 up front, are cheaper and have multiroom.

I've seen the exact same standard of games this season over the two as you would see over Sky and BT next season. The only difference will be what channel they are shown on.

It will cost me more and not offer multiroom next season though. I'd say that is a shitty deal. Stop sucking BT cock.

Will be as it will be sold to them wholesale like espn is. BT would have seriously shot themselves in the foot if they didnt give it to vm like espn is sold to them.

BT's aim is to get broadband customers back and Virgin have loads of them. They are using the sport to attempt this and there is no way they will give it to virgin customers for free.

Use your fucking head.

BT's aim is to get broadband customers back and Virgin have loads of them. They are using the sport to attempt this and there is no way they will give it to virgin customers for free.

Use your fucking head.

They are not aiming it at vm they are aiming it at sky they would be pretty fucking stupid saying they are doing sports fans a favour if they didnt plan on agreeing wholesale prices with vm andd like I said they would be shooting themselves in the foot big time.

Also, all this 'they are showing better games' talk. They are basically showing a few games that sky would have shown but the top and bottom of it is that they are showing the same number of games that ESPN already show.

I don't think that's true mate, ESPN only showed 18 games this year because they only won one package of games in the last round of bidding, BT are have won two packages and will be showing double that amount. In addition they will have the Bundesliga, Seria A, Ligue 1, the MLS and the Brazilian league and also for next season The FA Cup.

I agree it's shite about the multiroom issue and it's a pisser for the Virgin customers, but us Sky customers have always had to pay for Setanta and ESPN, so welcome to our world. I think it's actually pretty good that they're giving it free to their broadband customers and as I said earlier, it made sense for me to switch my broadband and home phone over to them rather be with Sky and pay £12 a month extra to get BT Sports. They've paid over £700m for the package of games they have, they are obviously going to do all they can to try and attract people to take out their products, giving it free to Virgin customers isn't going to help them do that.

It's shit. How can they justify the £15 just to register with them? It's the multiroom that has done it for me. I'll just stream all of the BT games because they are not getting a penny from me. I'm guessing many others will be doing the same.