You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When he goes, or rather when he comes back

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

in the Blue of Chelsea

I wont boo, wouldnt give him the pleasure, because for me the day he turns his back on us, he becomes nothing, and he'll mean no more to me than all the other mercenary cunts who put roubles before ambition.

Let him leave the club and the fans he professed to love, let him go and sign for the Harlem Globetrotters of football, and that is all they are, some football sideshow, it'll be the worse mistake he ever makes.

Right now £50million, i'd snap there fucking hand off, give Carra the captaincy and let Rafa buy bring in whoever he wants and i'd happily wager we finish above them cunts next season.

Atleast the Globetrotters won things mate. Chelsea are fucking shite and if he goes there then he would be the most despicible cunt on earth. The first decent player to sign for the cunts. The same fans who started "You'll never work again".

yeah, i agree would hate to boo him on his return - but to say he'll mean nothing i dunno about that. for someone to turn their back on their own people like that, what a cnut.

He should be greeted with complete silence, just the same as what he has given us recently - the fucking cocky, hairy-foreheaded gobshite.

I used to Boo Ince, til someone spotted that he only plays better then!

No. The best thing to do would be to treat Gerrard with total indifference. Like he's not even important, because in the big scale of things, he isn't!

I do know where he lives though. He lives just two roads down from my mum.

...I'll get her to pop an on-fire turd through his letter box.

The humble pie will be out if all these rumours turn out to be bollocks! lol

Personally I'll boo the bastard cos it will make me feel better.

To be honest Im more worried about the fact our first pre-season friendly is less than a month away and we're hardly buzzing with transfer activity!

Scouseandy-

I wouldnt worry about the lack of transfer activity. We've only had the new manager for a week, so give him a chance. Unlike their counterparts at other clubs Rick Parry and David Moores prefer to let the team manager handle affairs like who plays in the team. Its Euro 2004 too and the best players are involved in that and cant discuss club matters, unless its anything to do with Chelsea of course.

I do know where he lives though. He lives just two roads down from my mum.

...I'll get her to pop an on-fire turd through his letter box.

Tom R wrote

My Mum lives 2 roads down as well - are we bruvvers!!!

Oh f*ck,not another relative of Tom on the forum.

OK I'm not a Catlick so I guess I'm not related! Close call that!

Agree if he goes - and I still think once the evil spell he is under has been broken and the ChelseaKryptonite has worn off he will realise it was a nightmare and come home - that we should treat him with indifference. We could the following season offer himm a chance to look in the Museum at the past and of course next seasons glories - admission to you mayte (in cockney - come into our Soho club type accent) - £125k alwite!