You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tell me, anybody that is not from Liverpool has no right to an opinion on LFC? Buy your jersey but don't dare express an opinion on the team.

You have no rights, only privileges and you lost all those about a page ago, you vacuous turd.

Is that why we still matter because you bought a replica?

You have no rights, only privileges and you lost all those about a page ago, you vacuous turd.

Is that why we still matter because you bought a replica?

LFC is a brand and I have just as much rights to it as you. It is 2012 not 1950 you fucking idiot. The only reason the owners purchased the team was because of people like me. Poor people in Liverpool are not much of an incentive.

Yea because that is what I said. Talk about not being able to take any level of criticism.

Unnerved you with that mention of your IP address? 2 edits, eh.

Are you saying people in Liverpool cannot afford replica shirts unlike your good, red self?

I swerved the whole match yesterday, knew we'd put in the usual stale, abject, toothless sterile performance that we have became used to this season.

To cut a long story short, in the 12 months since the end of last season we have spent comfortably over 60m on the team, and we are worse for it. We have gone backwards on the pitch. Our performances are worse, our style of play is worse, and our results are worse.

Kenny's team selections and use if subs are becoming baffling and stubborn in equal measure.

Big summer ahead for Kenny. He has enough credit in the bank to be given the time and the benefit of the doubt to turn this around. But there are certainly question marks from were I am standing. I disagree with pretty muh every team selection, and I have doubts over his tactical nouse. Like I said, massive massive summer for Kenny because at the moment we are abject and mediocre. 7th place, and if the shite beat us Tuesday we go behind them. We have spent a lot of money in average footballers so it's no surprise we have an average team to show for it. Sorry Kenny, not good enough.

What do you suggest?

Take a look at the table: average players can be coached to perform above their level on a consistent basis but unfortunately for us our average players are either taking the easy option, passing responsibility or just not getting games.

It was always going to be a long climb back to the top and the Downing/Adam/Henderson triumvirate is simply a reflection of where we are right now. No use crying about it.

Again, what do you suggest?

We are where we are because we bought average players at a big premium! Somebody needs to be held accountable, as even a ten year old would have spent that much money more wisely...

70/80 million for that bag of shit is simply criminal..

I swerved the whole match yesterday, knew we'd put in the usual stale, abject, toothless sterile performance that we have became used to this season.

To cut a long story short, in the 12 months since the end of last season we have spent comfortably over 60m on the team, and we are worse for it. We have gone backwards on the pitch. Our performances are worse, our style of play is worse, and our results are worse.

Kenny's team selections and use if subs are becoming baffling and stubborn in equal measure.

Big summer ahead for Kenny. He has enough credit in the bank to be given the time and the benefit of the doubt to turn this around. But there are certainly question marks from were I am standing. I disagree with pretty muh every team selection, and I have doubts over his tactical nouse. Like I said, massive massive summer for Kenny because at the moment we are abject and mediocre. 7th place, and if the shite beat us Tuesday we go behind them. We have spent a lot of money in average footballers so it's no surprise we have an average team to show for it. Sorry Kenny, not good enough.

I'm stuck between thinking a) that we massively over achieved after January last season, and that the performances this season are a fairer reflection on where we are as a team..........and b) we've gone backwards and it would be a brave man that gives the person(s) millions to spend again this summer. Either way, I think some of the scepticism surrounding Kenny for the long haul are warranted.

It's quite obvious to me that the players don't believe they can get 4th place. Ergo, they have no 'goal' in place in league games, having already qualified for the Europa (probably not feeling too good about that either), they have nothing to focus on. So where to?

I suspect we'll see a different team in the FA Cup, in terms of attitude.

It sucks to be an average Premier League team ey? I'm sure the team feels it too. It must be impossible for Kenny to motivate them, so lets not pin the guilt tail on his donkey.

I'm stuck between thinking a) that we massively over achieved after January last season, and that the performances this season are a fairer reflection on where we are as a team..........and b) we've gone backwards and it would be a brave man that gives the person(s) millions to spend again this summer. Either way, I think some of the scepticism surrounding Kenny for the long haul are warranted.

Replace Henderson and Adam (the first 2 on the teamsheet every week) with aquilani and meireles and we would have been several places higher up the table... Add maxi to the team instead of Downing and we would have had a more creative team with players crowding the box in attack... The result would have been more goals and more points!(much like what we achieved after January last year)