You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine applauding his actions, but I've got quite a few friends and family who are black Liverpool fans who are completely disullisioned with how the club have handled the whole situation. He was found guilty of racially abusing a black player. Suarez claims his words were lost in translation, he had the opportunity today to draw a line under it and move on. He's a fucking tit.

You're the fucking tit.

I have black friends who are liverpool supporters and they are happy with they way we have handled the situation.....

What's fucking selfish is you expecting him to shake hands with a fucking liar just because you think he should grow up.

He's selfish because it was in the best interests of the club that he shook his hand. Roy Evans said as much yesterday prior to the game. However you view what has happened, the clubs image has been tarnished because of the incident that occured at Anfield. He had the opportunity to shake his hand and have everyone talk about the game but chose not to. By the way Suarez didn't even look at him once, and had no intention of shaking his hand.

That's fine applauding his actions, but I've got quite a few friends and family who are black Liverpool fans who are completely disullisioned with how the club have handled the whole situation. He was found guilty of racially abusing a black player. Suarez claims his words were lost in translation, he had the opportunity today to draw a line under it and move on. He's a fucking tit.

The process by which he was 'found guilty' was a complete fucking farce, so why exactly should we - or he - accept the ruling?

Just watched the footage of Evra at the end. He runs gloating right in front of Suarez. In fact the referee has to intervene - that must be in his report given that he had to take action.

Well done to Luis for not reacting at all. That must've been tough.

I know, I'd have punched the cunt so hard I'd have knocked his shitty little tash off.

In 1991 Kenny Dalglish bought a left winger with no pace and no ability to worry full backs. He was called Jimmy Carter, a total waste of space.

In 2011 he did it again, just a different name, Stewart Downing. Oh Aston Villa must be laughing after pocketing 20 million quid for him. He wouldn't get a game for Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs reserve side.

he never said anything about his words being lost in translation,from were he is from the words he used he claims are not racist.

The club accepted the ruling.

No, the club were told they could only appeal the sentence, not the ruling, which made it pointless. They also made it quite clear that they did not agree with the ruling, and listed the reasons why. Get your facts straight.

It seems you actually think he's guilty of what Evra claimed, which makes you the only fucking tit here, pal.

Look at the fucking picture. Also, I'm sure that you and your black friends, there's plenty of information you might find interesting, provided you're not all closed minded bigots.

So just shake his hand and move on, instead of giving people bullets to fire once more.

You have no idea what it's like to take the kicking Suarez has taken on the back of Evra's lies. Who are you to be so glib about whether he should shake his hand. You're a fucking idiot.

Get to fuck. I wouldn't shake the hand of a lying cunt who had me falsely branded as a racist either. In fact, it would take all my reserves of willpower and common sense not to spark the fucker out right there in front of a TV audience of millions.

I applaud Suarez's actions today 100%.

Fucking right.

To be honest I care more about the club, and it's obvious that the incident has caused harm to the club. If that makes me a tit then so be it, pal.

We've already been labelled murderers, pickpockets of the dead, thieves, and the self-pity club. I think we can cope with racists being added to the list.

He was found guilty on the balance of probability you fucking imbicile, it's fans like you and your lack of understanding as to what actually happened make this matter far worse than it should be.

I doubt you've even read the 'findings' of the 3 man panel. It's got more holes in it than a fuckin sieve yet you choose to take it as read.

Look at the fucking picture. Also, I'm sure that you and your black friends, there's plenty of information you might find interesting, provided you're not all closed minded bigots.

I saw the footage you stupid cunt, he point-blank refused to shake his hand......it seems like it's a crime to have negative opinion about a Liverpool player. I'm not a fan of Luis Suarez, I think he's trouble. And I think he'll continue to be trouble for the rest of his career.