You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I say the same about Rafa i have the up most respect for him as a manager and as a person. Awww did you get banned of RAWK that is why you are bitter? lol

Utmost.

And no, I didn't get banned from RAWK as I don't go on RAWK, because t's full head the walls like yourself.

I can actually see how someone like yourself would fit in so well over there.

Don't we fucking know he has gone look at how shit his replacement his, look at at how the likes of carragher gets a game regardless every week and how gerrard get to play in central midfield when he can't play the role, look how fucking shit our team is ... so YES WE FUCKING KNOW RAFA has GONE.

Your hypocricy is amazing you slag people off for calling Carragher yet rant about Rafa who gave us great times. Respects works both ways, you want it for Carragher but not for Rafa..... so up yours.

Thought you were logging off and going on RAWK? Get back to Red and White Cocks.

Get lost you muppet. I bet your one of them fucking gonks who logged onto the Inter Milan forums arent you? Put some money in to buy Rafa a present again will you.

Did anyone say Merieles was any good? We will get more value from him that the Italian Sicknote that is my point.

Rafa won nothing in 4 years,fell out with players Alonso particuarly,his own right hand man (who we miss more than anyone) and probably himself. You are a modern day fan who has more respect to individuals than the club. Carragher has still got to play for us so slagging him off doesnt help the club one bit.

Liverpool FC I support . Was long before Carragher played and will far after so dont give me all that Carragher FC shit.

Thought you were logging off and going on RAWK? Get back to Red and White Cocks.

Get lost you muppet. I bet your one of them fucking gonks who logged onto the Inter Milan forums arent you? Put some money in to buy Rafa a present again will you. Never been on an inter milan forum and never sent any money to any fund so think again prick

Did anyone say Merieles was any good? We will get more value from him that the Italian Sicknote that is my point. More value? doing what helping us play the worst football in living memory, the italian sick note has contributed more in fewer games than your beloved merieles is. Porto couldn't wait to off load him and I didn't notice any of the top sides in europe chasing after his signature, they signed a younger, better player cheaper than merieles.

Rafa won nothing in 4 years,fell out with players Alonso particuarly,his own right hand man (who we miss more than anyone) and probably himself. You are a modern day fan who has more respect to individuals than the club. Carragher has still got to play for us so slagging him off doesnt help the club one bit. I have been supporting Liverpool since 1986 so shut the fuck up with your bullshit assumptions and for respecting individuals than the club, what do you call having your head up carragahers arse? do you always type so much shit or are you saving it all for me? and who said Carragher still HAS to play for us? he isn't good enough and should do the decent thing and leave instead of milking the club for £9m for another two years when he is playing shit.

Liverpool FC I support . Was long before Carragher played and will far after so dont give me all that Carragher FC shit.Well start fucking acting like it and get your head out of Carraghers arse.

To summarise your post was bullshit made up of assumptions that all turned out to be wrong, try again.

No, I'm sensitive to coconut milk and being tickled.

You're a weird one you, lid. Won't register on the forum you tug to, but will register on the one you apparently despise just to have a go at Carra. You're possibly a manc, but you're definitely a cunt.

No, I'm sensitive to coconut milk and being tickled.

You're a weird one you, lid. Won't register on the forum you tug to, but will register on the one you apparently despise just to have a go at Carra. You're possibly a manc, but you're definitely a cunt.

why thank you it could be worse, I could be a deluded ignorant twat like you.

Whatever you are, you're no Liverpool fan.[/quote

If you are the definition of a LIVERPOOL FAN, then I am gladly not a fucking liverpool fan because the liverpool support isn't full of ignorant, deluded twats like you.

So keep up with your bullshit every single footballing point you have posted I have responded to and you can't deal with awwwww poor you.

If you are the definition of a LIVERPOOL FAN, then I am gladly not a fucking liverpool fan because the liverpool support isn't full of ignorant, deluded twats like you. So keep up with your bullshit every single footballing point you have posted I have responded to and you can't deal with awwwww poor you.

I haven't attacked anyone scroll back and read what you typed, oh wait I am not a liverpool fan because I don't have my head up carraflops arse like you do haha

I scrolled up. About five posts up, actually.

Carraflop. I can see that catching on.

And what type of reasonable football argument is "He's stealing from the club!" ??

You don't understand reasoned arguments, funny how you ignored all the football points.

Anyways i am going it has been funny winding you up stop being so precious and your mate carraflop might let you lick his arse clean for him after he has been to the bog but don't be surprised if he tells you to fuck off you prick afterwards..