You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2011 Transfer Window Speculation Thread

StevieH

Mate of mine's just said Phil Neville to Spurs is on, apparently all over twitter and in today's papers. Might be bollocks, just going off his word. Harry must have shit in his eyes.

Clive Allen was on ESPN earlier and pretty much confirmed it. Apparently he kept the best player in the world quiet last week and impressed Harry. :wallbutt:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Reade dropped a juicy dangler on the phone in on the channel last night saying he's got a feeling we'll wake up one morning and we will of signed a marquee type player.

I'd love a return to just waking up and seeing we'd signed someone rather than have it played out for moons

Hurry up and get Honda and stop messing about with French and Belgian flavour of the months. You signed Lee Yong Pyo for clown's sake. Forget Ashley Young nice boots and all, very limited player if your not playing with a 4-3-3.

And Hazard can't even hold down his first team pants so I'd hazard a guess he's not worth Suso's place on the bench. I'd take Lokaku cos he sounds like Jonah Lomu a bit and is half as tall which will do me nicely as long as he's not some Carew/Zigic\Valuev clone and more like Crouchino. Those size 16 boots he left behind will now not go to waste with Ngoo coming through which is just as well with all the floods in Australia but this should save a few thousand, although they probably deserve it to be fair after Skippy shit it and didn't warn no one.

In fairness to Comolli, Lee Yong Pyo was utterly brilliant for PSV in that 2004-2005 season. They were really unlucky not to get to Istanbul instead of Milan. Park Ji Sung was also fantastic.

Thanks.

You should post more.

I think it was mentioned previously in another thread by somebody..I think he originally played for arsenal left them for spurs then back to arsenal before moving to Blackburn and now us- he's only 18.

Liverpool Reserves: Martin Hansen, John Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Jay Spearing (Captain), Stephen Darby, Emmanuel Mendy, Thomas Ince, Suso, Nikola Saric, Daniel Pacheco, Gerardo Bruna.

Subs: David Amoo, Jamie Stephens, Michael Roberts, Victor Palsson, Jason Banton.

Thomas Ince and Stephen Darby are back after loan spells at Notts County.

Jason Banton, an 18 year old striker who was recently released by Blackburn, is on the bench – he is currently on trial at the club. He joined Rovers from Arsenal 2 years ago.

The game takes place at Liverpool’s Academy at 1pm.