You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt, yes.

In all seriousness I am recovering from severe depression caused by bipolar and a condition of the jaw abbreviated to TMJ.

Over the last few years I have done things which make absolutely no sense - like giving a huge sum of money to a virtual stranger as a 'business investment'. Suffice to say it all went missing.

Would I have done that if depression wasn't present? Definitely not.

So yes, people do and say things they would not do as a direct result of depression and it's many causes.

Without a doubt, yes.

In all seriousness I am recovering from severe depression caused by bipolar and a condition of the jaw abbreviated to TMJ.

Over the last few years I have done things which make absolutely no sense - like giving a huge sum of money to a virtual stranger as a 'business investment'. Suffice to say it all went missing.

So yes, people do and say things they would not do as a direct result of depression and it's many causes.

Too Many Jobbies?

Without a doubt, yes.

I'm so sorry about that, but I'm glad you're better :-(.

Thank you for your answer. It's not me though it's somebody I know.

Can anybody tell me if a person is Ill with depression can they 'do' or say things that they normally wouldn't 'do'?

I no nothing about it tbh.

Yet you have divorced parents, been through uni and work in planning for the local authority?

Cynical bitch that i am, i find this hard to believe.

But the answer is yes. People do not behave in their normal way when depressed however they could of been ill for so long is is now their 'norm' That and some people are just moaning bastards.

You DID read the PM

Momo your a big CUNT

Are you really as big a knob as your posts make you out to be?

'Sometimes' when a person is ill 'with' depression or anxiety, they might behave in a manner not 'altogether befitting their normal personality traits'.

Basically it 'can' make a person behave erratically in all sorts of indeterminable ways. It 'isn't like' schizophrenia or other similar mental conditions where you might 'literally be' out of control, but it can alter the way in which you 'make logical decisions' and might make you far more irritable and impersonable and far less able to 'control it'.

'Hope this helps'.

Without a doubt, yes.

I hope you are feeling better my friend. It would seem that you deserve a break in life.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable and responsible and trustworthy person I can do business with from the little information so far I gathered about you during my search for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Charles Penrose, 19 years of age the only son of late Mr Boni Amah Penrose whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d'Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d'ivoire from were I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,000,000(Nine million united states dollars) kept in a private security company here in cote d'ivoire in my name as the next of kin.

In the capacity of the next of kin and with all the documents in my hand now, I am contacting you with due sence of humanity that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to come assist me visit the security company here to retrive the consignment.

(2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund and to manage the fund for 5 years, during the investment period,only our profit will be shared annually 70% for me the investor while 30% will be for you the fund manager annually.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas, before the investments starts.and I have mapped 5% for any expenses that might be incured during the course of this transaction.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a stipulated period of time you signify your interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you immediately.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards.

Charles Penrose

Yet you have divorced parents, been through uni and work in planning for the local authority?

Cynical bitch that i am, i find this hard to believe.

But the answer is yes. People do not behave in their normal way when depressed however they could of been ill for so long is is now their 'norm' That and some people are just moaning bastards.

Are you really as big a knob as your posts make you out to be?

What's to be cynical about?? Being from a broken home, the fact I have a masters degree or that I am a planning officer?