You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Opening day Premier League games

Red Banjo

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 holding midfielders is the future. Genius from Mancini.

I hope Spurs win this, they've tried to attack from the start. Silva will be good for City though, very clever player.

I have to say, i'm still to see Silva have anything other than a half-decent game. He might be one of the best players in the world and I haven't noticed it yet but from what i've seen of him so far, he's one of the most over-rated players of all time.

Guest davelfc
Reasons to hate sky - No 758

When it rains - you lose everything. We can put a man on the moon but if it rains - you cant watch tv

Fucking cunts

Poor argument, if it rains you can't put a man on the moon either as the rocket just wouldn't be allowed to launch.

Heavy rain clouds affect satellite signals, you canna change the laws of physics. Man up and accept the wonders that a football game can be beamed all over the world LIVE.

Poor argument, if it rains you can't put a man on the moon either as the rocket just wouldn't be allowed to launch.

Heavy rain clouds affect satellite signals, you canna change the laws of physics. Man up and accept the wonders that a football game can be beamed all over the world LIVE.

Maybe a poor comparison but the point i was making is that 40 years ago man walked on the moon - having travelled to it in nothing more than a digital watch and a baked bean can.

The technology we have today and they cant combat a bit of water.

Considering they literally steal money out of my pocket i expect to be able to watch the match - whatever elements may be in the way.

Guest davelfc
Maybe a poor comparison but the point i was making is that 40 years ago man walked on the moon - having travelled to it in nothing more than a digital watch and a baked bean can.

The technology we have today and they cant combat a bit of water.

Considering they literally steal money out of my pocket i expect to be able to watch the match - whatever elements may be in the way.

And yet they still cannot launch if there are a few clouds around.

Let's continue this when they manage to change the laws of physics and beam satellite signals through heavy rainclouds. I think their technology is pretty fucking impressive. I think they're a cunt of a company owned by a cunt with cunts in their studios.

And yet they still cannot launch if there are a few clouds around.

Let's continue this when they manage to change the laws of physics and beam satellite signals through heavy rainclouds. I think their technology is pretty fucking impressive. I think they're a cunt of a company owned by a cunt with cunts in their studios.

Meh. Sceince and technology is for another day - but your spot on with your summary there.

I'd be fuming if I was a City fan. When will foreign managers (few exceptions of course) learn that you just don't win the league being defensive? Oh yeah some dude on RAWK reckons our team tommorrow is Reina, Johnson, Carra, Agger, Skrtel, Masc, Cole, Kuyt, Jovanovic, Ngog, Gerrard.