You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

Money like what? Which member are you talking about? Oh yeah, it's an assumption of riches based on the assumption of a backer based on the rumour of what their name may or may not be. Groundless rubbish.

Al Qasimi, Huang or Tony Montana I assume that a certain level of capital is a requirement in taking over a club. It's how they intend to run the club that concerns me. I don't want to totally fill the club with mercenaries and glory hunters. We've already got plenty thanks.

edit: and anyone who actually types the word "tho" in earnest has no credibility when it comes to claiming to be well connected.

I type lol in my posts too. Im not credible at all.

Lets say the prince of the family came in. He would have enough money to back the club, no? Would this still not be enough to get your eyes off Huang?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL owned.

edit: Bamba for president!

You don't know a thing, are a bitter bastard that probably supports man utd or everton, and you're only here for attention. How about that? Hope you enjoy it when the club has new owners bitter boy. Bye.

Lets say the prince of the family came in. He would have enough money to back the club, no? Would this still not be enough to get your eyes off Huang?

what have you got against huang?

what is your problem?

why do you favour gillete?

why do you trust a muppet like kirdi?

who are you?

fuck off... you are just infuriating the fans here. your not welcome and niether are kirdi or gillete. now get lost u cunt

Where did I indicate that my eyes are on Huang? I'm fairly ambivalent towards the bid because I know little about. What I know about the Kirdi bid however... stinks.

I'm not here to be bought off... I'm here to be convinced.

fuck off... you are just infuriating the fans here. your not welcome and niether are kirdi or gillete. now get lost u cunt

This isn't really necessary. His post was cordial enough, the rest of your post was fine until you ruined it with this shite.

This isn't really necessary. His post was cordial enough, the rest of your post was fine until you ruined it with this shite.

Can't really blame him though, that guy has been annoying people on here for days, and that Bamba/lol owned comment not long ago was pure wrong. What type of red would do that?

Can't really blame him though, that guy has been annoying people on here for days, and that Bamba comment not long ago was pure wrong.

Is right I suppose, I just thought the last sentence undermined a series of pretty valid questions in the rest of the post.

Thet saying thats sammy lee ,anyway do you think any of our players are on the forums always wondered that

some of them read it! I was told that by vitor flora last year! He was reading about him and some other ressies.

I met a few of them at halliwell jones in Warrington. Nice lads, chat on facebook an that but to answe your question they defo read them so guess there is reason to think they would post on here too

Babel is truly in a world of his own aswell! People were nervous as anything earlier and he was completely oblivious to the whole thing on twitter. I kind of admire that he can get home and just completely leave his work behind him like that, I know I'd have no chance.

"LEGGOOO!!!"

Thet saying thats sammy lee ,anyway do you think any of our players are on the forums always wondered that

I think they were joking (not sure like) but later on in the thread it said he was called that because of the username? one of the posters said he was itk cos he knew people at rbs (like i said above it might be sammy lee dont really know just more people thought it wasn't)

his username is lfctitch

Golden Word wasn't trying to lord it over us. He was excited that he "knew" some info.

Let's not London Fireman him. He asked for it, this feller didn't.

Goodbye, Golden Word, I'll never remember you...