You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just scored a cracker for Wigan. I see Wigan selling him to a top flight team at the end of next year for around 15 mil. He was bought for 2.5. Amazing, since virtually everybody rated him as a prospect. Even if we bought him and he didn't work out we would've made money on him.

Wigan are pretty good at doing business, must be said. They've made a fortune from selling players they paid a pittance for. And they still have some saleable assets that can bring in a lot of money for Ferguson's favourite arse licker.

Wigan are pretty good at doing business, must be said. They've made a fortune from selling players they paid a pittance for. And they still have some saleable assets that can bring in a lot of money for Ferguson's favourite arse licker.

I think that we have missed out on these opportunities for many years. Any young pacey English player that can be bought for relatively cheap will be enticing for other clubs. Not saying all of our signings should be of this nature but when you compare it to buying Robbie Keane you get the idea. Low risk, high reward.

We seem to let clubs like Wigan, Spurs, Villa and Everton buy them for reasonable prices and then lament that local talent is too expensive when they sell them to Manu or Chelsea for three times the price. Yet for some reason we can buy Ryan Babel for squillions, when he was unproven.

I haven't been very impressed with him at all to be honest.

I'm not saying he is Pele. The point I was making was that he will be sold for at least twice as much as he was bought. If he is any good he'll be sold for four or five times as much. See Ashley Young.

I thought he was like the most Jewish Jew of all. Or was that David.

Hope it was David might mean we get rid of Ngog.

Islam recognises all of the Jewish prophets mentioned in the Koran. It's not the Jewish prophets that are offensive to the Muslims, it's the Jews who then dirtied the privileged position they were in by misinterpreting the message. Hence the need for Prophet peaceful Kiddie Fiddler to bring the final message from God to correct the one or two slightly tolerant passages in the torah and bible.

All though I think the most Jewish Jew of them all is probably fagin!!

Islam recognises all of the Jewish prophets mentioned in the Koran. It's not the Jewish prophets that are offensive to the Muslims, it's the Jews who then dirtied the privileged position they were in by misinterpreting the message. Hence the need for Prophet peaceful Kiddie Fiddler to bring the final message from God to correct the one or two slightly tolerant passages in the torah and bible.

All though I think the most Jewish Jew of them all is probably fagin!!

The Islamic name MUSA means Moses (I think) and seems quite common, so I don't think you would find Sheik Mo hiring people with Brotish passports to get rid of him.

You're right they have turned round a few decent players for a nice profit. They must have someone who is good at spotting talent or good contacts somewhere.

If you apply modern standards then 2/3rds of the royalty and ruling classes of Europe and the middle east were kiddie fiddlers

Xerxes, Leonidas, Darius, Achilles you name as many as you want.

Personally I think your comments are at best ill guided and at worst deliberately offensive.