You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hermes

I'd rather not tell most of the fucking gobshites on here anyway. In Rafa I Trust (to fuck up our football club even more...if that is possible).

As for perople only coming on here after a shit result and saying they want Rafa out: if we came on after one of them mediocre wins you clueless rats would be saying nothing pleases us and telling us that we just won.

If you guys hadn't noticed, there is more of a chance of us being caught by the blueshite than there is of us getting 4th spot. Wake up and see what is happening.

I'd rather not tell most of the fucking gobshites on here anyway. In Rafa I Trust (to fuck up our football club even more...if that is possible).

Who are you to call Liverpool supporters gobshites?

You've heard no such rumour and your post was purely for effect to discredit Benitez a little more because you and your mates don't like him.

If Xabi wasn't playing shit for close to 2 seasons Rafa wouldn't of been looking to sell him. Oh yes, I went there.

Xabi was Liverpool best and most important player, although others were grabbing the headlines. Even when he was not at his best Liverpool dominated games in midfield against almost anyone. Now that edge is gone and you can see for yourselves the consequences. The last player Benitez needed to sell was Xabi and I don't think he got rid of Alonso for footballing reasons. Where was he going to find a defensively sound DM who can pass the ball like Alonso. There isn't anyone in world football today. It was Alonso who made it all possible, not fucking Dirk Kuyt.

Who are you to call Liverpool supporters gobshites?

You've heard no such rumour and your post was purely for effect to discredit Benitez a little more because you and your mates don't like him.

I can call anyone a gobshite. I can take it so I can give it.

Okay, I heard no rumour. Whatever you want. I'm not arsed.

We are punching well above our weight.

Today I`m not even sure we made the keeper from this team even sweat.

Mark Schwarzer - Free

Aaron Hughes - £1M

Paul Konchesky - £2M

Brede Hangeland - £2,5M

Chris Baird - £3M

Danny Murphy - undisclosed fee

Jonathan Greening - loan

Dickson Etuhu - £1,5M

Damien Duff - undisclosed fee

Bobby Zamora - £4,8M

Erik Nevland - £1,85M

Substitutes

Pascal Zuberbuhler - Free

Nicky Shorey - loan

Chris Smalling - youth product

Stephen Kelly - Free

Bjorn Helge Riise - £1,5M

Kagiso Dikgacoi - undisclosed fee

Stefano Okaka - loan

So you're not John Gallagher then?

They're still there by the way, your comments.

I do think he is a cunt yes but I don't remember everything I put on Facebook and the fact you know who I am and you know stuff I have supposed to have put on Facebook is a little unnerving to say the least.

No agenda here. I hate the man and have never made any secret of it.

if Rafa hadn't of hawked him round every club in Europe for £14m in summer 2008 so that he could fund a move for Gareth Barry i bet he wouldn't have left either

Plus if benitez hadnt of been heavy handed with him when his child was being born.

And I dont buy this alonso was shit for 2 years either. I mean, that would just add to benitez's incomptence wouldnt it, playing someone who'd been shit for 2 years?

Makes me laugh the people here and elsewhere going on about benitez's 'net spend.' Didnt hear these characters going 'net spend, net spend' under Houllier.

Benitez has spent more than any other Liverpool manager.

Xabi was Liverpool best and most important player, although others were grabbing the headlines. Even when he was not at his best Liverpool dominated games in midfield against almost anyone. Now that edge is gone and you can see for yourselves the consequences. The last player Benitez needed to sell was Xabi and I don't think he got rid of Alonso for footballing reasons. Where was he going to find a defensively sound DM who can pass the ball like Alonso. There isn't anyone in world football today. It was Alonso who made it all possible, not fucking Dirk Kuyt.

Spot on as always.

Plus if benitez hadnt of been heavy handed with him when his child was being born.

And I dont buy this alonso was shit for 2 years either. I mean, that would just add to benitez's incomptence wouldnt it, playing someone who'd been shit for 2 years?

Makes me laugh the people here and elsewhere going on about benitez's 'net spend.' Didnt hear these characters going 'net spend, net spend' under Houllier.

Benitez has spent more than any other Liverpool manager.

What a shit excuse to come out with. Times have changed since the days of Paisley and Shanks.

We are punching well above our weight.

Today I`m not even sure we made the keeper from this team even sweat.

Mark Schwarzer - Free

Aaron Hughes - £1M

Paul Konchesky - £2M

Brede Hangeland - £2,5M

Chris Baird - £3M

Danny Murphy - undisclosed fee

Jonathan Greening - loan

Dickson Etuhu - £1,5M

Damien Duff - undisclosed fee

Bobby Zamora - £4,8M

Erik Nevland - £1,85M

Substitutes

Pascal Zuberbuhler - Free

Nicky Shorey - loan

Chris Smalling - youth product

Stephen Kelly - Free

Bjorn Helge Riise - £1,5M

Kagiso Dikgacoi - undisclosed fee

Stefano Okaka - loan

9 shots on target and 9 off it.

Yes Code, we didn't bother their keeper.

I can understand fans being angry when discussing tactics and transfer dealings but the venom and bitterness directed at the manager of our club is vile. He earns the going rate same as Gerrard, Torres, Carragher, Reina etc, although I except the going rate is HUGE but that is the freemarket sadly. I don't hear too many lambasting the players as greedy bastards.