You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think we'll win, they aren't that good really and they will attack so thankfully we might get some space going forward because we need it. If we can defend well which we have been dong lately I think we'll do alright.

I wish he'd play Gerrard in the middle and Aquilani further forward but it's not going to happen, not in this game anyway.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows where some of our fans get this arrogance from. Do they even watch us play? When was the last time we looked like winning away from home to a decent side, and on their day City are a lot better than decent.

Do you watch them play? Last few games I've seen they haven't impressed.

You need to stop being a mopey cunt and have a little optimism, it's fucking City not Real Madrid. We will win and I don't say that every game.

I think Rafa will go with this:

-------------Reina-----------

Carra---Skrtel-----Agger---Insua

--------Masch----Lucas--------

Maxi --------Gerrard-------Aurelio

--------------Kuyt-------------

I'd prefer:

-------------Reina-----------

Carra---Skrtel-----Agger---Aurelio

-----------Mascherano----------

-------Aquilani---Gerrard--------

Kuyt-----------------------Riera

--------------N'Gog------------

Even though was he so shite on Thursday, I'd still play him.

Anyone think Pacheco or Babel will feature?

Yossi on the bench.

I want to see us look like we`re at least trying to win the game. I want to see us create some chances and force their goalie to get his gloves dirty for a change.

I`m sick to death of the containment game we play and of the first half being a total non event.

I want to be excited watching us play and not bored to tears and slightly embarrassed by our negativity.

I won`t hold my breathe though.

I want to see us look like we`re at least trying to win the game. I want to see us create some chances and force their goalie to get his gloves dirty for a change.

I`m sick to death of the containment game we play and of the first half being a total non event.

I want to be excited watching us play and not bored to tears and slightly embarrassed by our negativity.

I won`t hold my breathe though.

It's like watching Houllier 2003 all over again, only teams around us have improved much more and we don't have our annual 10/20m to spend.