You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We've got more chance of Signing Christiano Ronaldo than Kenwyne Jones this summer

nelly88

I've Just been having a look at the summer transfer specials and according to Skybet Christiano Ronaldo is 25-1 to be at liverpool next season whereas Kenwyne Jones is 28-1. Obviously were (almost defiantely) not getting either of these players i just thought it was funny that the bookies were offering a better price for Pretty Boy than Jones.

If the Betting is anything to go by, We aint getting Tevez or Villa this summer, although we are 5-2 favourites for Tuncay.

Transfer Specials | Football Betting | Sky Bet

Alonso is 1-2 on to be still at liverpool too, and theyre offering 6-4 for him to go to any other club.

I've Just been having a look at the summer transfer specials and according to Skybet Christiano Ronaldo is 25-1 to be at liverpool next season whereas Kenwyne Jones is 28-1. Obviously were (almost defiantely) not getting either of these players i just thought it was funny that the bookies were offering a better price for Pretty Boy than Jones.

If the Betting is anything to go by, We aint getting Tevez or Villa this summer, although we are 5-2 favourites for Tuncay.

Transfer Specials | Football Betting | Sky Bet

Alonso is 1-2 on to be still at liverpool too, and theyre offering 6-4 for him to go to any other club.

?

edit: I don't usually neg on the ff as it seems to bring out the inner mong in everyone, but I'm making an exception this time.

All out of neg unfortunately, your card is marked nelly.

hahaha oh no ive been "negged"!!!!!!!! i have a red square next to my name. boo fucking hoo

get a life you sad twat.

pretty boy, ladyboy, who gives a fuck? read the article or go onto the next page if it doesnt interest you.

hahaha oh no ive been "negged"!!!!!!!! i have a red square next to my name. boo fucking hoo

get a life you sad twat.

pretty boy, ladyboy, who gives a fuck? read the article or go onto the next page if it doesnt interest you.

It should be allowed for girls to call him pretty boy though so the neg's you're getting might be a bit harsh.