You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I can't believe some of you guys are gonna be a few miles away from my house, it's just so damn fucking tempting to ask for a ticket and meet up with you, it'd be brilliant to be in the away section for this.

Just can't do it though, if anyone spotted me I'd get some serious stick. Turning your back on your home team and all and being in the away end. Gutter! I'd have to literally put my Liverpool top on once inside, take it off as soon as I left and hope to god that no-one saw me with it + hope that no-one saw me as I waited to get in, etc. Just not worth the risk.

Ok, fuck it. If any of you Scouse have last minute, and I mean very last minute tickets that you can do nothing with, I'll get the bus up to anlaby road then meet you and buy it from you.......then go in the away stand against my home club.

Just putting this out there, because if any of you get on the coach/train etc and have found that someone didn't turn up, then I can just travel a few miles and get it, then see Liverpool for the first time in one of the strangest scenarios I can imagine.

So just pm me if this happens, because I'll be able to get any unused tickets at the latest possible moment.

Ok, fuck it. If any of you Scouse have last minute, and I mean very last minute tickets that you can do nothing with, I'll get the bus up to anlaby road then meet you and buy it from you.......then go in the away stand against my home club.

Just putting this out there, because if any of you get on the coach/train etc and have found that someone didn't turn up, then I can just travel a few miles and get it, then see Liverpool for the first time in one of the strangest scenarios I can imagine.

So just pm me if this happens, because I'll be able to get any unused tickets at the latest possible moment.

Why don't you just go and support the Tigers!

I would've been at as many Tigers matches as possible this season, but it's hard getting hold of tickets so I've left it. (think of the size of this city and the size of our stadium, then you'll realise what I mean.) As for going to this match to support City against Liverpool, no way.

I've been too obsessed with Liverpool this season too, and will never stop supporting them, so I'm just trying to accept that I'll never be a full on City fan again like I used to. Whatever happens next season I'll probably try and make my way to a few of their matches, whether they're in this league or the championship.

I used to just get in the back of my mates dad's van and turn up on a saturday at boothferry years back about an hour before the game and get straight in, then we'd watch and hope that 3-4000 turned up, so the messing around needed to get in the new ground now has put me off the whole thing a lot. It's just completely different.

Anyway, if anyone can get me a ticket and I get spotted by locals I know, I'll just say I was meeting a few mates from Liverpool. (knowing my luck, I'd be on MOTD singing YNWA. I'll just say I was drunk.)

Bump.

Just a reminder that if ANYONE(!!!) has one spare for hull AND you're already coming over here, (or if you can pass it to someone else coming over and he/she can sell it to me, then bring you the money back with them that's fine, obviously.) please message me and I'll get back to you when I'm online, then meet you outside the ground tomorrow. All I have to do is get a bus from outside my house and I'm there in 30 mins.

I'll also need to know how much it is, got no idea and will have to borrow the money tonight off my brother as I'm skint.

It'll be the first time I've ever seen Liverpool aswell, so if you can help, I'd be seriously grateful.

Also : if you message me after 12 or 1, I'll definitely get back to you, but it'll probably be a bit later on tonight as I won't be around until about 9-10pm I don't think. I'll definitely get back to you though.