You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bascombe latest effort

PaulMcC

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's too many stories coming from too many places about Mascherano leaving for it not have something in it. As for Bascombe, do people have to keep recycling the same "he's a cunt" everytime he has an article on here? He may not speak to Rafa but he's well connected with senior squad members and his info is solid.

exactly and why does this place go into meltdown when people dont want to hear what is really happening

Javier loves LFC but he also has a wife and a young kid who cant settle and this is always a risk when you buy overseas players. Surely Rafa can understand that or maybe because he is consumed by LFC he cant understand anybody else not being likewise and maybe if Monse left he would put LFC first.

Rafa obviously needs to deal with the situation as best he can.

Hopefully some of the morons on here wont give Javier a hard time.

Guest ShoePiss
Is it a bannable offense to not believe in Bascombe?

No but I'd hope repeated personal abuse after 5 minutes of joining is. I refuse to read the sunday s*n and try to ignore anything written in it by Chris Bascombe or anyone else, I won't be banned for saying that.

Its taken more than a week for ATK to squirm his way out of his numerous ridiculous false reports about LFC players, laced with his usual personal hatred for Rafa.

There was his oft-repeated claim that Barry was a done deal. Then his claim that Rafa was manipulating the situation in order to force Alonso to leave.

Rather than take responsibility for his own stupid prediction about Barry, ATK tries to blame Raffy for being "too slow and too arrogant" to secure the deal (even though ATK said the deal was done a long time ago). He produces no evidence that Rafa wanted Barry, let alone any evidence of Rafa's so-called arrogance.

ATK now contradicts himself again saying it was Alonso who is forcing the unwilling Rafa to let him leave. (Actually he is saying that Alonso is going irrespective of Rafa's wishes). The only problem with this 180 turn is that it lets Rafa off the hook. So the hate-filled ATK tries to put Rafa back on the hook by claiming that it is Rafa fault that Alonso has decided to leave (even while telling the press he is looking forward to his sixth season at LFC).

The most scurrilous aspect of the latest dollop of ATK bilge is the suggestion that the BB report about Alonso wanting to leave because of his unhappiness at LFC was provided directly by Alonso to BB - another lie.

Is it not about time Bascombe owned up to or disowned ATK as his mouthpiece on TLW? Surely we don't want it to become another Kraptalk with fictitious insiders supporting other fictitious insiders - all claiming to be ITK.

In my opinion ATK is hungry for recognition. I would be disturbed if anyone at LFC was feeding him gossip. I'm confdent they're not.

Guest ShoePiss
exactly and why does this place go into meltdown when people dont want to hear what is really happening

Javier loves LFC but he also has a wife and a young kid who cant settle and this is always a risk when you buy overseas players. Surely Rafa can understand that or maybe because he is consumed by LFC he cant understand anybody else not being likewise and maybe if Monse left he would put LFC first.

Rafa obviously needs to deal with the situation as best he can.

Hopefully some of the morons on here wont give Javier a hard time.

It's going into meltdown because drama queens are getting their knickers in a twist over a story in a newspaper, one that has zero credibility with a lot of people. Even if it's all true crying into your keyboard isn't going to make the player change his mind...best option is to wait it out and see what happens.

Is it a bannable offense to not believe in Bascombe?

No definently not. Is that your summary of his posts? Maybe I'm the only one thinking he's acting a twat in his first 19 posts on this forum. I'm having him down as a WUM, which in some cases has shown to be a bannable offence.

Surely you're not so naive as to think circumstances change? If Terminator 2 taught us nothing, it taught us that the future is not set.

ah, the old circumstances change' one. it's a classic bullshitter get out clause.

to go from hating the mananger and being desperate to leave, to signing a new deal and even admitting that your place in the team is not certain is one hell of a change in circumstances.

not that you'd admit it, defending the honour of some snidey little scum journo intent on destablising the club he claims to support is far more important.

It's going into meltdown because drama queens are getting their knickers in a twist over a story in a newspaper, one that has zero credibility with a lot of people. Even if it's all true crying into your keyboard isn't going to make the player change his mind...best option is to wait it out and see what happens.

That's a good post so it is but one i'm sure which will be overlooked my many in their quest to seem hysterical via text on a screen.

No definently not. Is that your summary of his posts? Maybe I'm the only one thinking he's acting a twat in his first 19 posts on this forum. I'm having him down as a WUM, which in some cases has shown to be a bannable offence.

slightly twatish, slighty WUMish, not bannable yet though imo tbf

who the fuck are you, head of the bascombe defence clique, you mug.

find some more credible heroes.

ah, the old circumstances change' one. it's a classic bullshitter get out clause.

to go from hating the mananger and being desperate to leave, to signing a new deal and even admitting that your place in the team is not certain is one hell of a change in circumstances.

not that you'd admit it, defending the honour of some snidey little scum journo intent on destablising the club he claims to support is far more important.

Oh Momo, I've missed you.

That doesn't make him a WUM.

He's saying what a lot of others agree with but maybe those others would word it more carefully or whatever.

Depends how much it pisses them off seeing shite stories being peddled by the likes of Bascombe.

Jesus Christ! What a mess this thread is.

I don't believe ATK either to be fair and i understand why some posters disregard his sensationalist statements! Everything he has stated as fact these past couple of months have been wrong for starters!

Also, people slating these posters as "cunts" etc should have a look at themselves! So what, they don't believe ATK/Bascombe...don't call them a cunt, its just immature.

Lets all just hold hands and be friends, yeah?

cunts....