You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Houllier has to be sacked now

Paul

Paul, utter bullshit from you lad.

Pongolle deserved to start, Heskey was never taken off, why? Riise does well against the mancs so he is on the bench. Murphy in CM - Jesus Christ this boy it pants.

Lets not forget Hamann has been fit for a few weeks now with no match practice, Pongolle is on fire, Smicer has done well in CM so we play him up front today. Also Biscan may have done well but his partnership with Hyypia has been a disaster. Hindsight also tells us that TRaore played well although thats by his own standards.

I give credit where its due but any team containing Biscan, Traore, Heskey AND Muphy is good enough for Leicster not us. Get fucking real, we are Liverpool.

Listen mate, the word Lad orginates from East London from the Krays days, it is not a new Scouse thing so get that out of your head. Talk about the game today not about odd words I may have said here or there.

I am civilised no problem with that at all, I am saying in a civilised society noone (ie GED) should be able to pocket £1.5M a year and get 51 points from a possible 114 and still be in a job.

This is quite simply one of the funniest discussion threads I have ever read!!! I admire you for not giving up Rashid and you clearly care about the club so good luck to you mate. To be honest though I think you need to know when you have been beaten. Agree to differ and all that.

Anyway - cheered me up after yesterdays result.

[%sig%]