You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Am I the only one?

ReddOrDedd

watched all of the pre season stuff and the games Keane has played live via satellite thats the closest hes been to a goal I dont remember a single opportunity other than that . hes woefull, weve been had by another overpriced clown, Bellamys double. All hands waving in the air and blame the ref or other players when he fails to score, if he does flourish it ll only happen when Torres doesnt play and against the lesser teams in the premiership or Carling cup his record for the Republic is electric in friendlies, money back in thirty days Spurs.

watched all of the pre season stuff and the games Keane has played live via satellite thats the closest hes been to a goal I dont remember a single opportunity other than that . hes woefull, weve been had by another overpriced clown, Bellamys double. All hands waving in the air and blame the ref or other players when he fails to score, if he does flourish it ll only happen when Torres doesnt play and against the lesser teams in the premiership or Carling cup his record for the Republic is electric in friendlies, money back in thirty days Spurs.

I think it should be club policy, thirty days or back you go.

Good players are good player and Keane is in the bracket. Maybe we should be patient and stretch the thirty days to sixty.

Fuck it just give them a week, why waste a full month.

That's an apt handle you've got there. Lack of capitals, lack of grammar and misuse of punctuation. I smell blue......

It probably would have been given in Spain but everyone would have complained about it. Reo Coker went for the ball and did well to get back at Keane, his defending should be appreciated. Football is shit enough these days without penalties (or free kicks) being given for challenges like that.

Talking about Reo Coker, I thought he was excellent when he moved to right back yesterday. He's a terrible midfielder but I think he could have found his true position; he defended well and got forward effectively (more effectively than I've ever seen him from midfield).

That's an apt handle you've got there. Lack of capitals, lack of grammar and misuse of punctuation. I smell blue......[/quote

Standing in the corner at present sir, oh and the dog ate my homework as well, nice to see the grammar police are here, you back to school now son, hope you ve had a nice holiday. Sorry! being called blue does this to a body

Guest davelfc
That's an apt handle you've got there. Lack of capitals, lack of grammar and misuse of punctuation. I smell blue......[/quote

Standing in the corner at present sir, oh and the dog ate my homework as well, nice to see the grammar police are here, you back to school now son, hope you ve had a nice holiday. Sorry! being called blue does this to a body

You're lucky you never got locked in the toilet.