You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haye v Mormeck

sir roger

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair WATB , I don't think he's clueless but he's desperately trying to become a 'character ' & in the process comes across as another word beginning with C.

Aye, the gags are so tedious and what the fuck was all that about a minute ago talking about cocktails and a chemist. He's mental.

Mosley is gonna go to the chemist, get a cocktail and take it to Cotto. Yer what?

Aye, the gags are so tedious and what the fuck was all that about a minute ago talking about cocktails and a chemist. He's mental.

Mosley is gonna go to the chemist, get a cocktail and take it to Cotto. Yer what?

I thought it was just me , I couldn't work out what the fuck he was wittering about.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Whats the craic with Cotto then chaps? Does he look like he's done the weight ok? Chris...you were saying you reckoned he hadn't done the hard yards when you saw him the other day.

Mosley-Cotto could be a cracker. I really like Shane, he's a class act.

Whats the craic with Cotto then chaps? Does he look like he's done the weight ok? Chris...you were saying you reckoned he hadn't done the hard yards when you saw him the other day.

Whispers are that he's started to just trust in the 'equalizer' & not really put in the ' assume 12 rounds' sort of hard work.

He looks good mate, it was just the sweat suit thing the other day. At the weigh in he didnt look drained or anything like he did all the time at 140. Shane looked incredible though, I really think he'll win this. Cotto is great and he scares me just looking at him but I think Shane will work him out and take this. But Cotto is more than capable of winning and working on the body and just getting stronger and stronger the longer it does.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Whispers are that he's started to just trust in the 'equalizer' & not really put in the ' assume 12 rounds' sort of hard work.

That wouldn't be the first time either Rog. He's looked like that in a few too many fights recently.

If he really hasn't put the hard yards in, then Shane is going to take him into the trenches in the later stages.

That wouldn't be the first time either Rog. He's looked like that in a few too many fights recently.

If he really hasn't put the hard yards in, then Shane is going to take him into the trenches in the later stages.

True PB , but I honestly hope WATB's last post is correct & the whispers are wrong , cos if both are at peak this could be a fight we are talking about for years.

Guest PaddyBerger15
He looks good mate, it was just the sweat suit thing the other day. At the weigh in he didnt look drained or anything like he did all the time at 140. Shane looked incredible though, I really think he'll win this. Cotto is great and he scares me just looking at him but I think Shane will work him out and take this. But Cotto is more than capable of winning and working on the body and just getting stronger and stronger the longer it does.

Thats good to hear, if he has trained properly then this a top match up. Cotto is an animal, when his head is right he has the potential to be anything he wants to be. He is too big for 140, he looked drained down there too many times.

If I was Hatton, I would want no part of Cotto at 147.

Guest PaddyBerger15
True PB , but I honestly hope WATB's last post is correct & the whispers are wrong , cos if both are at peak this could be a fight we are talking about for years.

Yep, this is the Welter equivalent of Morales-Barrera if they are both in shape and really want it.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Defo, I give Hatton more chance against PBF than if he were to meet Cotto.

140 I'd of favoured Hatton but no way with Miguel at 147.

Bingo....spot on that.

Guest PaddyBerger15
This Haye guy wrecks my head. Seems too cocky whenever Ive seen him on telly. Hope he wins and gets a fight with Enzo and then gets twatted.

Cotto and Sugar I dont care who wins as longs as its a good fight. I like both of them.

Alright Kev....hows the young 'un?

A Haye-Enzo fight has got to happen down the line...and as daft as it might sound, I think Haye might well do Enzo.

Agree with you on Shane and Cotto, I like both, head says Cotto, but I'd love Sugar Shane to keep going for a while longer...he is a credit to the sport.

Alright Kev....hows the young 'un?

A Haye-Enzo fight has got to happen down the line...and as daft as it might sound, I think Haye might well do Enzo.

Agree with you on Shane and Cotto, I like both, head says Cotto, but I'd love Sugar Shane to keep going for a while longer...he is a credit to the sport.

Alright Paddy. No Baby yet. Nearly there, it's due on 16th Dec so it's getting close.

I'm exactly the same with Cotto and Shane. I would love Sugar to win as he rules but if Cotto does it then I wont be too upset.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Fuck me, is there no escape from Duke McKenzie?...the dopey bastard is doing the 5live commentary. I expect him to be reading (and fucking up) the eulogy at my funeral.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Alright Paddy. No Baby yet. Nearly there, it's due on 16th Dec so it's getting close.

I'm exactly the same with Cotto and Shane. I would love Sugar to win as he rules but if Cotto does it then I wont be too upset.

Only a month then pal....everything going to plan?

Apologies, I thought the happy event had been, but now I think back, it was you announcing that you had found out the Missus was expecting.

I knew you would get the hang of it in the end....despite what all the others said about you...:whistle: