You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Questions for cunts.

The Chief

Some questions i'd like to ask if i had the chance:

To Lucas Neill, Just what will you be doing on the 23rd of this month, instead of appearing in the CL final? You thick greedy Aussie twat.

To Slur Alex, why can you never admit you got it wrong, why do you blame everyone but yourself or your shit players, and can you explain to me just how serie a went out of their way to help Milan beat you? They actually kicked off later than you on Saturday night you fucking moron. How do you think the premier league should help you? do you think WE got any help from them?

To Maureen, what's it like playing championship Manager for real, in cheat mode, and STILL be a shit team. 500 million quid, for what, the carling cup? And finally what's it like to be a cunt? I bet even your psychiatrist tells you you're a cunt. Btw just cos you spend a shitload of money it doesn't mean your a big club, just ask david Moyes.

I actually know what Neill will be doing, he'll be sitting at home thinking "fuck me cobber, i really blew it there, now where's that road map, i need to find Colchester and Hull"

Evertonians: - what are you going to be doing on the 23rd of this month? - probably in the pub again with your AC Milan scarves and shirts on. Be prepared to have more tears and in some cases blood spilt on them. Why do you care so much about a team you hate?

Mourinho: - why can you just not admit that Liverpool are superior to Chelsea in every single way, especially in the humility and class stakes or does it still bother you that you never got to manage us?

Mancs - Don't you just hate the fact that the team you think is beneath you in every way is far superior to you in Europe? - Doesnt it do your head in that the "biggest club in the world" has won the European Cup the same amount of times as Porto and Nottingham Forest?

Evertonians: - what are you going to be doing on the 23rd of this month? - probably in the pub again with your AC Milan scarves and shirts on. Be prepared to have more tears and in some cases blood spilt on them. Why do you care so much about a team you hate?

Mourinho: - why can you just not admit that Liverpool are superior to Chelsea in every single way, especially in the humility and class stakes or does it still bother you that you never got to manage us?

Mancs - Don't you just hate the fact that the team you think is beneath you in every way is far superior to you in Europe? - Doesnt it do your head in that the "biggest club in the world" has won the European Cup the same amount of times as Porto and Nottingham Forest?

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

in 2005 some gimp in the pub where I watched it wore a white AC Milan top and celebrated their 3 goals by running round and celebrating, he got at least 3/4 digs per goal. At the end he was keeping a low profile but some big grock ran over and smashed him right on the nose turning his white top into Terry Butchers' England top.

To Slur Alex, why can you never admit you got it wrong, why do you blame everyone but yourself or your shit players, and can you explain to me just how serie a went out of their way to help Milan beat you? They actually kicked off later than you on Saturday night you fucking moron. How do you think the premier league should help you? do you think WE got any help from them?

You fancy shutting the fuck up pal? I'd advise you to take a look in the mirror the next time you say something controversial because you face won't look the same afterwards "mate". And by the way, his "shit players" were good enough to do the double over you lot this season.:thumbsup:

Not at all, I saw someone get glassed in the face once and it really is not nice!

I'd imagine not. That was the point. Karma should ensure not nice things happen to cunts.

For the record I cannot get on the level to understand how someone can do that to someone else. It really is down there with the lowest of the low.

I'd imagine not. That was the point. Karma should ensure not nice things happen to cunts.

For the record I cannot get on the level to understand how someone can do that to someone else. It really is down there with the lowest of the low.

So true - the guy who did it got shot in the head in a gym 3 years later