You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How can they justify this?

rondeco

I really would something to be done about these fucken rip off merchants. Were do they get their hands on tickets, it is a joke.

One good thing about a new ground, with a bigger capacity is it might help knock this on the head.

I really would something to be done about these fucken rip off merchants. Were do they get their hands on tickets, it is a joke.

There is not much you can do about it. If you phoned them and asked they would tell you the tickets were face value and the extras is the flight, transfer and hotel accommodation.

What a rip off. Ryanairs prices on the 1st May and return on the 2nd may is as follows:

Here are the flights and fares available on the requested date(s). Fares do not include taxes, fees and charges

1. Please review the flights offered. Click a fare name to see fare rules & regulations.

2. Click on a plane or accompanying dot to select the flight of your choice.

wheelchair image, click to view special needs info in a popup window Only 4 passengers with reduced mobility can be accepted on any one flight. All passengers with reduced mobility must contact a Ryanair reservation centre on the day of booking, failure to do so will result in you being unable to travel. click here for more information.

unaccompanied children image, click to view unaccompanied info in a popup window Ryanair does not accept unaccompanied children under the age of 14 years see restrictions.

infant image, click to view carriage of infants info in a popup window Important information on the carriage of infants aged between 8 days to 23 months.

vision impaired, click to view policy for vision impaired passengers Important information for vision impaired passengers

Going Out

Show flights leaving 1 day(s) prior to this date. Show flights leaving 1 day(s) after this date.

Click to select this fare on this flight Web fare Adult Reg Fare 0.01 EUR

Tue, 01 May 07

Flight FR 552

06:30 Depart Dublin (DUB)

07:30 Arrive Manchester (MAN)

Click to select this fare on this flight Reg fare Adult Reg Fare 39.99 EUR

Tue, 01 May 07

Flight FR 554

12:25 Depart Dublin (DUB)

13:20 Arrive Manchester (MAN)

Tue, 01 May 07

Flight FR 556

18:10 Depart Dublin (DUB)

19:05 Arrive Manchester (MAN)

Tue, 01 May 07

Flight FR 558

20:40 Depart Dublin (DUB)

21:30 Arrive Manchester (MAN)

Coming Back

Show flights returning 1 day(s) prior to this date. Show flights returning 1 day(s) after this date.

Wed, 02 May 07

Flight FR 553

07:55 Depart Manchester (MAN)

08:55 Arrive Dublin (DUB)

Click to select this fare on this flight Reg fare Adult Reg Fare 39.99 EUR

Wed, 02 May 07

Flight FR 555

13:35 Depart Manchester (MAN)

14:30 Arrive Dublin (DUB)

Wed, 02 May 07

Flight FR 557

19:30 Depart Manchester (MAN)

20:20 Arrive Dublin (DUB)

Wed, 02 May 07

Flight FR 559

21:55 Depart Manchester (MAN)

22:45 Arrive Dublin (DUB)

SO after taxes you may ask?

Going Out (Web fare)

1 @ 0.01 EUR 0.01 EUR

Taxes, Fees & Charges

details 22.74 EUR

Coming Back (Web fare)

1 @ 0.01 EUR 0.01 EUR

Taxes, Fees & Charges

details 40.82 EUR

Total Cost of Flight

excluding handling fee (if applicable)

click here for new information

on handling fees

63.58 EUR

Painful.

Someone mentioned that something needs to be done about the rip off merchants and this is something I totally agree with. If we can stop them getting the tickets (I bet this is where they make most of the profit - is this not touting?) then they will be unable to run scams like this.

I am sure that Gillett and Hicks will have their eyes on schemes like this and I am optimistic they will be looking to put a stop to it.

Painful.

Someone mentioned that something needs to be done about the rip off merchants and this is something I totally agree with. If we can stop them getting the tickets (I bet this is where they make most of the profit - is this not touting?) then they will be unable to run scams like this.

I am sure that Gillett and Hicks will have their eyes on schemes like this and I am optimistic they will be looking to put a stop to it.

Club owned hotel at new complex/ground?