You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't care

whrere this belongs but I've got 10000 posts so:

There was nothing to bloody eat in the igloo tonite as its Easter and the ham and turkey are for later so I improvised for dinner (or tea as you lot say) and am making a whole wheAT ROTINI and back bacon and shrimop with Paul Newman galric/parmesieran dressing throw-it-all-together-and-here-you-go-kiddies eat it supper. I offered the little bastards grilled cheese but they turned their snouts at up at. Kids today, I never tunred a snout up at a grilled cheese. Never. Or French toast as I offered thaat as well. So I sent the buggers out to the snow fence to go and slide again for an hour as I make this rotini shrimp thing.

And I'm gonna do a broccillli up as well. HA! Dad of the Year in the Post I reckon!

I also think we won't be in Athens but will will win two trophies next year.

Too many people talking aboot the Final.

There was nothing to bloody eat in the igloo tonite as its Easter and the ham and turkey are for later so I improvised for dinner (or tea as you lot say) and am making a whole wheAT ROTINI and back bacon and shrimop with Paul Newman galric/parmesieran dressing throw-it-all-together-and-here-you-go-kiddies eat it supper. I offered the little bastards grilled cheese but they turned their snouts at up at. Kids today, I never tunred a snout up at a grilled cheese. Never. Or French toast as I offered thaat as well. So I sent the buggers out to the snow fence to go and slide again for an hour as I make this rotini shrimp thing.

And I'm gonna do a broccillli up as well. HA! Dad of the Year in the Post I reckon!

Why don't you go for a holiday, not too far from you is it?

you've obviously been talking to the all knowing Caribou again haven't you. Damn those antler wearing bastards.

I will go but not of it's the Mancs as I would through myself into the Aegaean Sea.

It would take minimun 3 days to get to Athens though for me.

Stupid Greeks and their founding of civilization blah blah blah

I meant Athens in Canada. :wallbutt:

Been there too mate.

And how do you know aboot Athens Canada????

(Secret bird flu testing site- I remeber seeing alot of Canada geese there one year)

ATHENS.JPG

They make good maple syrup there as well.

Being a Greek god helps. :thumbup:

Tell me more about this wheat rotini thing. What the hell is it?

Tell me more about this wheat rotini thing. What the hell is it?

Take left over frozen shrimp pieces (none of that tail on shite) and stir fry in Paul Newman salad dressing (Parmaseian and Roasted Garlic).

Use whole wheat rotini and after it's el dente drench a tad with the NEwmans, add the shrimp, steam some broccoli and presto! dinner.

Went over quite well.

Tonite it's roast turkey with roast vegetables (potatoes, carrots and some canned mushrooms), stuffing and a Chilean Red.

Take left over frozen shrimp pieces (none of that tail on shite) and stir fry in Paul Newman salad dressing (Parmaseian and Roasted Garlic).

Use whole wheat rotini and after it's el dente drench a tad with the NEwmans, add the shrimp, steam some broccoli and presto! dinner.

Went over quite well.

Tonite it's roast turkey with roast vegetables (potatoes, carrots and some canned mushrooms), stuffing and a Chilean Red.

Are we talking pasta?