You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No fans at the next Roma game

Hermes

I mean when you have a mob running at a perspex divide, what do you expect in Europe.

I feel sorry for the innocent individuals that get caught up in it but then you move well away from the trouble and you should be safe.

Ideal scenario:

We go through to semi-final (looking good on that score)

Valencia knock Chelsea out

We beat Valencia, and Villa is impressed by our fans and the whole set up

We are in the final

Roma defeat Man Utd

Roma play either Milan/Bayern (too tight to call)

Milan or Bayern to go through to final

LFC v Milan/Bayern

This means defeat for Chelsea and Man Utd, and it also means the scope for trouble for the fans attending the final is significantly reduced.

I mean when you have a mob running at a perspex divide, what do you expect in Europe.

I feel sorry for the innocent individuals that get caught up in it but then you move well away from the trouble and you should be safe.

Exactly. The police weren't bypassing those near the perspex to attack those farthest away.

Ideal scenario:

We go through to semi-final (looking good on that score)

Valencia knock Chelsea out

We beat Valencia, and Villa is impressed by our fans and the whole set up

We are in the final

Roma defeat Man Utd

Roma play either Milan/Bayern (too tight to call)

Milan or Bayern to go through to final

LFC v Milan/Bayern

This means defeat for Chelsea and Man Utd, and it also means the scope for trouble for the fans attending the final is significantly reduced.

That is my dream come true. The thought of Greece with Manu or Roma is not a pleasant one. Milan or Bayern would be fine and how a final should be.

I will say the main thing is we are there, the ideal scenario is the one you have laid out but it very rarely happens.

The police were all over the place Hermes, they were twatting people who were nowhere near the fence, and I've only seen about 40 seconds worth of footage.

They're not all over the place here, the initial movement forward comes from the fans. They wonder why they then get twatted?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-footy_2100,00.html

Exactly, you run at the divide where there are a load of police geared up, what the fuck did they think would happen. ''Excuse me sir, would you mind retreating please ?'' they got what they deserved, the trouble makers that is. I did feel sorry too for the innocent people but still they should have tried to get away from it. Instead of blaming the police they should be blaming the cunts who were there with them who ran at the fence and started off the police, who were waiting for the slightest hint of trouble to go steaming in.