You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fett-Off

RedinSweden

Who is the better Fett?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better Fett?

Boba's outfit is better, it's the best god damn costume in the whole saga. There's not enough Boba Fett, or bounty hunter action in general, in Episodes IV - VI. There should have been more of Bossk, IG-88 and the others in Empire, a wasted opportunity in my opinion.

Boba's outfit is better, it's the best god damn costume in the whole saga. There's not enough Boba Fett, or bounty hunter action in general, in Episodes IV - VI. There should have been more of Bossk, IG-88 and the others in Empire, a wasted opportunity in my opinion.

What he said.

totally right there mr TK. The whole lineup of bounty hunters in Empire was way underused.

I had an IG-88 toy, thought I was the dogs gonads.

I dont even know if i've seen 1-3. They're just a blur of messy nonsence. So i'll go for boba.

i like them all. I know a lot of purists hate them, but I think they are all good. Attack of the Clones is a bit pedestrian, but Revenge of the Sith is ace. Jar Jar Binks is awful, but not enough to ruin 1-3.

i like them all. I know a lot of purists hate them, but I think they are all good. Attack of the Clones is a bit pedestrian, but Revenge of the Sith is ace. Jar Jar Binks is awful, but not enough to ruin 1-3.

The first one was about the space council. Having spent the day working for the council i didnt want to see that. The first film IS AWFUL FACT.

The second i dont think i've seen.

The third i really cant remember as it was a pixelshock&awe. All i remember is lava jumping.

I wouldnt know which title is which between 2 & 3.

Honestly i'm not jumping on the bandwagon. Talking of kids movies Harry Potter 1 & 2 are rubbish but i really liked the 3rd.

Stick to the comedy James, you dont seem to go wrong there.

Id say thats mostly due to your kids loving them RiS, as 1-3 were shite.

Pretty much anything by Studio Ghibli is a very good buy.

Definitely. I have a box set of 13 films and they're all ace (the ones I've seen which is about 9 of them).

Princess Mononoke is my favourite, its superb, but a bit violent in parts.

Definitely. I have a box set of 13 films and they're all ace (the ones I've seen which is about 9 of them).

Princess Mononoke is my favourite, its superb, but a bit violent in parts.

Yeah, I've heard it's one of the best

I've only got 6 so far. I've been Buying one a month as that's all my wallet can handle. Will probably get that one next. Have got 'The Cat Returns' waiting at home for a viewing so I'll probably watch that tonight if I stay in.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Studio-Ghibli-Complete-Movie-Collection-Box-Set_W0QQitemZ330080739428QQihZ014QQcategoryZ41524QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Definitely worth a purchase. There is only one official box set (I think) which goes for around £200. This bootleg one is great value though and really its the company's own fault for not bringing a more affordable one out.

:D they might indeed Prof.

'you weren't there at the beginning. you dont know how good it was'

You are so blind, you so do not understand, you weren't there at the beginning, you don't know how good it was, how important. This is it for you, this jumped up fireworks display of a toy advert. People like you make me sick, what's wrong with you?! I don't care if you've saved up all your little 50p's, take your money and GET OUT!"

The kid runs off,

Tim: "What a prick."

Threads with people claiming Episode one as anything but horrible tripe make me feel better about my Matrix hell.