You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Children

RedinSweden

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My youngest (4 years old) lives and breathes Star Wars. The other morning at breakfast he asked me whether I thought Chewbacca had brown or white poo. I opted for brown.

On a related note his fixation does at least give me the opportunity to watch Carrie Fisher semi-naked on Jabba's barge!

on his barge??!!??:eek:

what's wrong with that? its a sail barge. Ian is right. He is also right about Carrie Fisher. Hubba hubba.

Thanks for clearing that up for rondeco there, RiS (only a man who has a Star Wars-obsessed child would have known what I was talking about there ;) ).

I only saw the first (the 4th of the 6) film as a kid, so didn't get to see Fisher in anything but a white smock and dodgy haircut. It wasn't until I bought the little fellow all 6 episodes on dvd for chrimbo that I got to see her in that space bikini........

Luke must have been fucking gutted to find out she was his sister!

I spoke to the teacher of our youngest, the one with a Star Wars fixation, and she said they had a questions session with someone who brought animals to the school. The kids were asking things like "How long do they live?" "Are they dangerous?" etc etc. She asked me to ask him what question he asked. His was

"If you had turned to the dark side, would you have fought Obi Wan Kenobi?"

my missus has just started as a teaching assistant for a few weeks at a primary school by our house and was sitting with the kids when they were reading. She wasnt sure whether they knew the meaning of some of the words they were saying and so stopped one boy after the word rebel. She asked if he knew what a rebel was, and his answer... "is it someone who's not a jedi?"

a decent answer, i thought.

I spoke to the teacher of our youngest, the one with a Star Wars fixation, and she said they had a questions session with someone who brought animals to the school. The kids were asking things like "How long do they live?" "Are they dangerous?" etc etc. She asked me to ask him what question he asked. His was

"If you had turned to the dark side, would you have fought Obi Wan Kenobi?"

Biggest laugh of the day for me. Classic. :smile:

I posted about this little beauty some time ago, but no fucker could be bothered to order me one, so please feel free to have another look.

My birthday is in March, and if you all club together it will cost very little - I will post pictures of it in return.

Just a reminder - "I want that one..." (in best Little Britain voice)

R2 isn't cool enough I'm afraid.

Overheard them talking last night about what they would call their kids. The middle one said "Can you call a girl Dirk?"

what i wouldnt give to be that age again.

It's mad watching them. The middle one is currently obsessed with the Ukraine. He keeps saying "oh, I wish we lived in the Ukraine". No idea where he has got that from.

It's mad watching them. The middle one is currently obsessed with the Ukraine. He keeps saying "oh, I wish we lived in the Ukraine". No idea where he has got that from.

Well...Growing up in Sweden it`s quite obvious that they are looking for something better... ;)