You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shitty Horror Films

Stouffer

Love a good shitty horror me, just seen an advert on the side of a bus about a film called "Slither" about killer slugs. Thats gotta be ace. I will be especially pleased if the king slug is killed at the end with some sort of pellet gun. My favourite shit horror of all time has to be "the stuff" tho'. It's about, erm stuff, pink stuff that is used to control people with. Quality!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love a good shitty horror me, just seen an advert on the side of a bus about a film called "Slither" about killer slugs. Thats gotta be ace. I will be especially pleased if the king slug is killed at the end with some sort of pellet gun. My favourite shit horror of all time has to be "the stuff" tho'. It's about, erm stuff, pink stuff that is used to control people with. Quality!

That slither's a comedy/horror though.

I seen 'the village' the other day, I don't know wether you can class it as a horror but it was the worst film i've EVER seen, absolutly shite!!!

That slither's a comedy/horror though.

I seen 'the village' the other day, I don't know wether you can class it as a horror but it was the worst film i've EVER seen, absolutly shite!!!

My Misses like's all the "Horror" films, and has seen the like's of Hills have Eye's etc. Apparently not that good, next on the list is Hostel, anyone seen that yet?

My Misses like's all the "Horror" films, and has seen the like's of Hills have Eye's etc. Apparently not that good, next on the list is Hostel, anyone seen that yet?

Didn't think that Hostel was any good Dave, Gory but that's about it! Hills have eyes was shit 2 out of 10.

The last half decent one i seen was 'the exorcisim if emiley rose'.

Hostel - 30 minutes of tits, then they ruined a potentially great story line. And yes the village is the worst film ever, terrible dialogue. I was actually on about shit horror films that are good tho'. Like Haloween 4?, silver shamrock type of thing!

Hostel - 30 minutes of tits, then they ruined a potentially great story line. And yes the village is the worst film ever, terrible dialogue. I was actually on about shit horror films that are good tho'. Like Haloween 4?, silver shamrock type of thing!

I seen, children of the corn 5 or suttin like that, that was shit but it wasn't . . . . . . . . . . . If you know what i mean? Shit actors and that but at the end I thought it was good.

*slap me if i'm rambling

Re-Animator, now I have seen those films, and found the likes of the funny / gory.

The one's from 80's early 90's are pretty good. School of Nuke'em High, Entity, Extro

Watched Creep the other day on Sky, absolute shite, shame really because they could have done something quite good with the story.

If your fumin coz you watched it on sky Tony, Imagine goin the pictures with your bird to watch it! She sat there with her hands over her face sayin "Whats happenin?" wich in turn woke me up!

That was halloween 3. Biggest pile of dog wank i've ever seen. Halloween 4 was pretty good, although they steadily went downhill after the 1st one.

How pants? Scale of one to ten, please.

I'm not sure if you want the higher the score to reflect the shittiness, or just a score out of 10.

So, on a scale of 1-10 it's a 3/10.

On a shittiness scale it's a 7/10.

Does that make sense.

If your fumin coz you watched it on sky Tony, Imagine goin the pictures with your bird to watch it! She sat there with her hands over her face sayin "Whats happenin?" wich in turn woke me up!

Aye mate, though it was Sky Box office so I did have to part with some cash, ah well learned my lesson, if a films not good enough to go to the pics or rent from blockbuster, then something is telling me not to pay 3 cunting quid to buy it off Sky for a night !! Batards

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jay W

If you want some really bad horror films then the Horror channel on the auld cable is a laugh, some of them are pathetic....

There is no good horrors anymore, the best film I've seen of the horror nature is the exorcist, which scared the shit out of me when I was young....I wanted to go and see Hostel, but was warned off it by about 10 people because it's absolutely shite..

Add all the Zombie films to the list too....