You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lyon to see off Milan?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Momo Sissoko
You don't like French people, yet you chose a French footballer as your forum nickname. Good one, champ.

Thanks, champ.

sorry mate, but, what game did you watch? i'm not having a go, but i thought milan looked shite.

No probs. I agree that Milan didn't perform tonight and were lucky to go through. The class I refer to was not apparent in tonights display. Rather I was talking of their history and that they still have class players within the club. How many times have we seen a team play well within itself and then come up with a sneaky goal to scrape through. Milan owe a lot to lady luck tonight.

Worth every penny, less than 12 months later we were crowned Champions of Europe!

Indeed.

Quite apart from the fact the club gave him a big contract then cancelled it, I'd say it kinda makes sense that he'd be due a pay off.

It's simple.

He was great for us, so we gave him mega bucks.

He got ill, and became not so great for us so we had to get rid, which cost us.

And don't anybody start with the "he's supposed to be a Liverpool supporter but shafted us with his pay off" idealistic crap.

If being a supporter meant you didn't have the right to make money then Carra, for example, would have turned down his new contract bonus and stuck with his £15k per week contract - or whatever it was.

Or possibly Malian

Oh, we got another smartarse in the house.

Mohamed Lamine Sissoko (born January 22, 1985 in Mont-Saint-Agnain, France), known as Mohamed Sissoko or Momo Sissoko, is a Malian football player who moved from Valencia CF to Liverpool F.C. in 2005 for a fee reported to be €8m. Sissoko was born in France but opted to play internationally for the country of his parents, Mali.

Sissoko is French. He is also Malian. In any case, I am not wrong :tease:.

i'll tell you why i wanted him to lose.Houllier is a fucking robbing twat.His signings at Liverpool mostly all the french one's were done through willie mckay and Houllier took hundreds of thousands in brown paper bags he was on a huge amount of money but still wanted more greed he did not do his job at putting the club first it was all about how much was in it for him.I could not give a fuck about him being ill thats life.Look at what happend to him when he was sacked he was trying to use his club credit card 2 weeks later for petrol and when it was declined he phoned up Parry and asked why? where he was told he was no longer an employee greedy twat.Also what about him moaning about ex players giving there views yet he leaves goes straight into french tv and starts making comments about Rafa what about turning up with french tv at melwood and just marching in calling players to ask how things are going.But again 1 last thing he takes the Lyon job the day after his 12 months out of football is up knowing that if he had took the job the day before he would have wavered a payment from us.6million pay off for destroying a clubs finances thanks ged

Good points.

Poor presentation.

i'll tell you why i wanted him to lose.Houllier is a fucking robbing twat.His signings at Liverpool mostly all the french one's were done through willie mckay and Houllier took hundreds of thousands in brown paper bags he was on a huge amount of money but still wanted more greed he did not do his job at putting the club first it was all about how much was in it for him.I could not give a fuck about him being ill thats life.Look at what happend to him when he was sacked he was trying to use his club credit card 2 weeks later for petrol and when it was declined he phoned up Parry and asked why? where he was told he was no longer an employee greedy twat.Also what about him moaning about ex players giving there views yet he leaves goes straight into french tv and starts making comments about Rafa what about turning up with french tv at melwood and just marching in calling players to ask how things are going.But again 1 last thing he takes the Lyon job the day after his 12 months out of football is up knowing that if he had took the job the day before he would have wavered a payment from us.6million pay off for destroying a clubs finances thanks ged

You might want to insert an 'allegedly' somewhere amongst that. The odd space after a full stop wouldn't go amiss, either..

This is a forum lads, not some Oxford English Examination, can't people reply to what he wrote rather than how he wrote it?

But the way he wrote it made it difficult to read without going blind. And by stating that he should probably include 'allegedly', I was hinting that I found his statement to be the work of a reactionary, shit stirring gobshite..

But the way he wrote it made it difficult to read without going blind. And by stating that he should probably include 'allegedly', I was hinting that I found his statement to be the work of a reactionary, shit stirring gobshite..

That could potentially be libellous too.

you must be the only one who does not believe that but what do you mean that it is a gobshitey thing to say explain

How do you know it as fact? If you'd put that you 'wouldn't be surprised if he had taken bungs' then it wouldn't be gob-shitey, stating it as fact with nothing to back it up is gobshitey..